Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 30 2017, 12:31 PM

OK Taz. Thanks... wait? wait?? we FT players are not known for doing that well. HA
Old Nov 30 2017, 07:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

FYI... I currently have 6 facilities in my chain for export listing, and will add one each week. Its a great way to stockpile those extra goods, the coins just keep growing, 702,021,095 as of this moment..if I sold off at the market.. but I will just keep adding to that for now.. LOL
Old Dec 06 2017, 05:14 PM

still having questions.. I usually don't have problems with new things, but this facility chain has me buffaloed. OK.. if we have to sell the products we make in the chain, does that mean the chained facs won't supply our regular needs? In other words, if I use my bakery for the chain, will it still produce bread for sandwiches in the sandwich shop??? I'm about to zap this whole thing.
Old Dec 06 2017, 05:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
still having questions.. I usually don't have problems with new things, but this facility chain has me buffaloed. OK.. if we have to sell the products we make in the chain, does that mean the chained facs won't supply our regular needs? In other words, if I use my bakery for the chain, will it still produce bread for sandwiches in the sandwich shop??? I'm about to zap this whole thing.
Hi dorissau,

No you are not losing any production for the rest of your facilites even if 2 of them are in a chain.

Take coin regular facilites as an example. 100% of what you produce in them can be used for other facilites as normal. You lose nothing.

What happens when you enter them into a chain and you have reached chain status, is those 2 facilites then produce 140% ( an extra 40% above normal). That 40% is your export products that can be used for import/export or sale for pure profit as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.
Old Dec 07 2017, 12:14 AM

Thanks, Tiger. You explained it perfectly.
Old Dec 07 2017, 07:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
Thanks, Tiger. You explained it perfectly.
You are very welcome dorissau, glad I was able to help
Old Dec 09 2017, 01:33 AM

Level:
XP:

The rules say we will be shown only coin facilities one week and then cash facilities the next week. I have never seen cash facilities. When will that start happening?
Old Dec 09 2017, 02:08 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
The rules say we will be shown only coin facilities one week and then cash facilities the next week. I have never seen cash facilities. When will that start happening?
I have 3 fc facilities in a chain, the Flower Shop, Office-School Supply Factory, Taste of China. The 4 coins ones I have are the Bakery, Movie Theater, Animal Sports Supplies Factory and the Trophy Shop.
Old Dec 09 2017, 02:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Am I understanding this right - we can only start a chain from a coin facility? Right now I'm not seeing anything useful about facility chaining.
Old Dec 09 2017, 02:47 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
Am I understanding this right - we can only start a chain from a coin facility? Right now I'm not seeing anything useful about facility chaining.
we can start a new chain each week, next week will be the 8th week since the chains started.. you have to have reached 7th dan in all products within the facility you choose to make into a chain.. and you need to have 2 of the same facilities. You can skip a week (or 2) if you don't have the facilities to do this... no one has to start a chain. We are still waiting on the release of further sections so for now all we can do is stockpile all the extra goods we get ( and don't use any of our own ingredients to produce) and either sell at market for pure profit or wait and see if we can export/import. So far I have over 1 billion coins worth in my storage just from these free products.. there is a section in the Game Guide that explains the Facility Chains so far.. http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

Tags
add chain, delete chain, export, facility chains, import