Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 10 2023, 12:35 PM

Default Farm Cash only in American Dollars and not in Euros as it was on Facebook.

As Farm Cash is only now in American Dollars instead of in Euros as it was on Facebook means that I will definitely stop doing anything on Farm Town.
Old Aug 10 2023, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
As Farm Cash is only now in American Dollars instead of in Euros as it was on Facebook means that I will definitely stop doing anything on Farm Town.
Hi rodneycs

As I said in my previous respond, you can contact Support team and let them know your concern about this.
Thanks.
Old Aug 25 2023, 04:59 PM

Simply put, trying to buy farm cash has not worked for me. I have tried a couple of time and have been rejected. So, team, how about finding other way to receive farm cash as the current ways are very slow. No I will not try to buy farm cash any more. It worked on facebook but not now. I'm still playing the game as is. Thanks
Old Aug 25 2023, 05:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongsleeveSteve View Post
Simply put, trying to buy farm cash has not worked for me. I have tried a couple of time and have been rejected. So, team, how about finding other way to receive farm cash as the current ways are very slow. No I will not try to buy farm cash any more. It worked on facebook but not now. I'm still playing the game as is. Thanks
Hi Steve,
What happens when you try to buy it? What are you trying to use to buy?
Facebook used a different company for you to purchase through. We do know that debit/credit cards do work as well as Paypal accounts and Stripe accounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2023, 12:26 AM

Default Done with the game.

I keep getting kicked off when I try to voice my opinion. After the latest price jump I just can't compete. I just spent money on FC and It won't even get me caught up. I'm getting priced out. Sorry!
Old Sep 14 2023, 12:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
I keep getting kicked off when I try to voice my opinion. After the latest price jump I just can't compete. I just spent money on FC and It won't even get me caught up. I'm getting priced out. Sorry!
Hi Jungle Ed,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash since that is what you are talking about.
Your getting kick out has nothing to do wit you voicing your opinion. There is a 10 minute time limit in the forums for you to post. If you exceed that time thewn you get logged out. All you have to do is log back in and continue where you left off.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 19 2023, 07:27 PM

Default Farm Cash

I just now purchased 39.00 farm cash. It showed I was credited when I went back to application but when I went to use the cash it did not work and it wasn't showing. HELP I am out 39.00

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 19 2023 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Removed unrelated quote.
Old Sep 19 2023, 07:35 PM

Default farm cash

i had a problem with my farm cash. Turns out i had to go through my fraud prevention for visa and thenit was approved and the cash showed up. So cancel my other msg, wherever it is.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 19 2023 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary quote
Old Sep 20 2023, 03:52 AM

Hi Team----i seem to have lost at least 30 FT coins overnight--is there any way this can be checked please??--coins as you know are so hard to come by-----i have built these up over a long period of time--i just recently received about 30 coins from the system for level attainment--were the coins taken back for some reason--Robert Sandstrom??--thank you..
Old Sep 20 2023, 04:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert sandstrom View Post
Hi Team----i seem to have lost at least 30 FT coins overnight--is there any way this can be checked please??--coins as you know are so hard to come by-----i have built these up over a long period of time--i just recently received about 30 coins from the system for level attainment--were the coins taken back for some reason--Robert Sandstrom??--thank you..
Hi robert sandstorm,

Yesterday you bought the Chinese Restaurant costing 32 Farm Cash.

You can check for yourself what Farm Cash you have bought, what you have spent and what you have earned in the game in the last 6 months by looking in your Farm Cash Activity Log.

To see your Farm Cash Activity Log you can click on this link:

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/farm_cash/

OR you can click on the Account tab at the top of your game screen. Then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash