Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 27 2021, 04:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Rickrudd2828 Send a message via Skype™ to Rickrudd2828

I don't have any of the functionality that is being added each update. I still have no purple hand available, no. tower crane, no gift boxes, and no I can't visit a super neighbor and do any work for them. I keep trying on Safari as well as Google browsers each day.
Old Jan 27 2021, 05:27 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Rickrudd2828 Send a message via Skype™ to Rickrudd2828

1781735658 is my user ID. I am not being allowed to use any of the features that have been released over the past month. I still don't have a purple hand available, No crane tower, no gift box and still can not use any tools at a super neighbor to do any harvesting and plowing and planting. I try to use both Google and Safari on my Macbook. But this is becoming both difficult and frustrating.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 27 2021 at 06:45 AM. Reason: quote deleted as it is not necessary
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:14 AM

Big thank you people for all the work you are putting into migrating the game. Grand job!
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Now that our gift box is back I was going to clear my gifts but the Accept All and Exchange All buttons are missing. One of my Super Neighbors reports that those are available to her. I use Firefox (which was just updated) and my friend is using Chrome
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Bear View Post
Hi I am still not getting to play my game, it is very frustrating. Can you please give me a link as I cannot seem to find any. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert Bear View Post
Cannot play game as it still doesn't load properly, this is very frustrating

ID 100001842645637

Much obliged if you can help
Hi Rupert Bear

I moved one of your post to the HTML5 Thread.

Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janzclan View Post
User ID Number - 1626356854 - I can't get into my farm at all now. Have been able to but still lots of things missing and now tonight I can't go any further that farm no 1. Is this going to be fixed soon????? Would love to be able to farm again!!!!!
Hi janzclan

Please be sure your browser is updated.

Also clear your browser cache and see if that helps. Take in mind the first time you load the game,it will load slower, could take 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Greenfingers View Post
Have been able to play up until now. Received a new error message I haven't seen before.
User ID: 636152810
Using Chrome
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondajackson View Post
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!.... Black .....1026515247438804
Hi Lady_Greenfingers and rohndajackson

Please check that your browsers are updated.

Also, after that, clear your browser cache. Take in mind the game will load slower, it could take 5 minutes, after the clearing as all graphics have to be loaded again.
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Hi, thanks so much for getting super neighbour back. I can harvest and plough just fine, but when I go to sow it sows for about 3 chunks, then I get a whole block of floating 1xp and then the whole thing freezes up. I then reloaded ,went back to my super neighbour's farm, planted a bit more and it froze again etc. etc. No biggie, just thought you'd like to know. Oh yes, my super neighbour has layered crops, thought it might be that that's the problem. Stay safe everyone.
Hi peekachoo

Please click in your preferences, the wrench, and check if you have a check mark for Show coins and XP Animations. If so, uncheck that option and click in the green check mark to save changes.
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighwj1960 View Post
Now that our gift box is back I was going to clear my gifts but the Accept All and Exchange All buttons are missing. One of my Super Neighbors reports that those are available to her. I use Firefox (which was just updated) and my friend is using Chrome
Hi leighwj1960

I'm also using Chrome and those buttons are showing and working correctly.

Try the memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen your farms and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

One of the mods using Firefox is not on line yet.
Old Jan 27 2021, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickrudd2828 View Post
I don't have any of the functionality that is being added each update. I still have no purple hand available, no. tower crane, no gift boxes, and no I can't visit a super neighbor and do any work for them. I keep trying on Safari as well as Google browsers each day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickrudd2828 View Post
1781735658 is my user ID. I am not being allowed to use any of the features that have been released over the past month. I still don't have a purple hand available, No crane tower, no gift box and still can not use any tools at a super neighbor to do any harvesting and plowing and planting. I try to use both Google and Safari on my Macbook. But this is becoming both difficult and frustrating.
Hi Rickrudd2828

Please check if you need to update your Mac.

Also, we are aware that some Mac users are having problems using Safari and Chrome browsers.
Please try Opera browser and see if it works for you.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl