Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2015, 12:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Bonus annoucements

I am calling them annoucements,because at the moment I can't think of anything else.

I had two bonus's appear today one right after another,behind the black loading bar.They came and went so fast,I didn't have a chance to even see what they were. Slow down PLEASE I am not as quick as I once was.I am sure I am not the only one that this happens to.

I am now wondering what were they,were they something I really needed. OH WELL
Old Feb 12 2015, 12:08 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I am calling them annoucements,because at the moment I can't think of anything else.

I had two bonus's appear today one right after another,behind the black loading bar.They came and went so fast,I didn't have a chance to even see what they were. Slow down PLEASE I am not as quick as I once was.I am sure I am not the only one that this happens to.

I am now wondering what were they,were they something I really needed. OH WELL
Hi Petuniaflower,

Are you using the Start All in the Facility Manager? That will happen if you do that. If there's a particular bonus you are waiting for. . . Go to that facility Check if it's due a bonus post, if it is start the product, then wait, or click a few times on the farm, it should bring the bonus post up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 12 2015, 12:10 PM
Account Not Linked

yes Tiger I use the start all I will go try and see what I can do HE HE Which might not be much
Old Feb 12 2015, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
yes Tiger I use the start all I will go try and see what I can do HE HE Which might not be much
This happens to me every time with the start all, You could always click on it (if you are fast enough, LOL, as it does go away quick) and if you don't think it worthy of posting just hit cancel
Old Feb 14 2015, 01:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Advantages and Disadvantages to getting Neighbors

I would like to hear what you think the advantages and disadvantages of becoming neighbors with someone verses just being a buddy to hiring for jobs?

If someone is a lower level does it help them more to become neighbors or not? Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 14 2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joleneb View Post
I would like to hear what you think the advantages and disadvantages of becoming neighbors with someone verses just being a buddy to hiring for jobs?

If someone is a lower level does it help them more to become neighbors or not? Thanks in advance.
Hi Joleneb

I moved your post to General Feedback, so you can receive ideas and suggestions from other members.
Old Feb 14 2015, 06:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Question about Ingredients

I just noticed my walnuts were getting low and started exchanging my gifts for the trees ... So I checked to see where the walnuts were being used .. Why does pistachio pudding need walnuts ???
Old Feb 14 2015, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I just noticed my walnuts were getting low and started exchanging my gifts for the trees ... So I checked to see where the walnuts were being used .. Why does pistachio pudding need walnuts ???
Hi Tuckertbnc,
Guess they have a different recipe for that than you do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 15 2015, 04:04 PM

Smile farms

I was wondering why the farms are costing billons of coins instead of the millions which would let me continuing to expand to more farms. I really believe this would be helpful to many and if we could buy from gifting page as needed for those of us don't seem to get from neighbors tyvm momgrantoo
Old Feb 15 2015, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by momgrantoo View Post
I was wondering why the farms are costing billons of coins instead of the millions which would let me continuing to expand to more farms. I really believe this would be helpful to many and if we could buy from gifting page as needed for those of us don't seem to get from neighbors tyvm momgrantoo
Hi Momgrantoo,
You would be better off putting your suggestion in the Suggestion section rather than feedback. The developers will be more likely to see it there. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity