Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 20 2011, 07:59 PM

I sure hope the devs unwither our crops and the servers are up and running back to normal soon.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Aug 20 2011, 08:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
yeah that was kinda harsh and uncalled for---WOW..but yes you are correct and agree..This is the ONLY game i will spend Real money on!--Raul and the Dev team are TOP NOTCH..playing since march 2009.Awesome team, awesome Game---stuff happens, they are QUICK to fix.
i totally agree with both of u .. that was over the top and uncalled for ... this is the only game i play because they are quick to fix problems as soon as possible ~ cant say the same for other games out here where they either never bother to fix a problem or if they do it is weeks~ and usually it just creates yet another problem ,,, the DEV team is awesome on farm town !!
so people need to chill out and realize stuff happens and will get resolved as quickly as they can ,,, and do stay on top of it until it is .. i have been playing for 2 yrs or better .. and will stick with this one ..
Old Aug 20 2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyAngel0516 View Post
No, it does not mean farm 11 is coming. It means the servers are broken. Who knows when we will be able to play again. I can guarantee this "problem" will only delay our next update. I am so frustrated. It has been hours since I have been able to play Farm Town.

I may be wrong feeling this way, however, I spend A LOT of money on Farm Town and I really expect better than this. I know trouble can arise, however, the devs should be able to fix it quickly and not take hours and hours.

We look forward to the update and then they do not come through. It makes it hard to plan your crops and things. One frustration after another.
You need to take a chill pill, seriously!!! Farm Town rarely has problems. I've played other games that are a million times worse. They never listen to any of the players. Farm Town devs are the ONLY one's who ever give us what we want....THEY DELIVER!!!!

So what if the next update is delayed, I'd rather have them fix the problem that is happening right now then releasing an update and not fixing it until afterwards, that will only make things worse. As far as fixing something, it takes time, there isn't a magical switch that fixes everything, if there was, life would be far to easy.

Oh and trust me, you aren't the only one who spends A LOT of money on this game. There are many of us out there that do.
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old Aug 20 2011, 08:43 PM

I, too, have been having problems all day....farms not loading, facility manager not opening, time outs all day, but I know it will be taken care of asap....refuse to get upset over a game that never has that many problems...love FT....I don't play anything else anymore...so, I will chill and deal with it.....love the devs, it isn't their fault, so, "stuff" happens....deal with it!
Old Aug 20 2011, 08:49 PM

Farm town is the only game I can play without wanting to throw something at the puter. I can handle when there are issues because I know they wont last long.
Old Aug 20 2011, 09:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Re: the dog cat diary. My favorite version has the dog having to take a bath in one of the time slots and says "bummer". Then he is all happy again with his next favorite thing. Both versions are awesome though!
Old Aug 20 2011, 09:03 PM

Quote:
No, it does not mean farm 11 is coming. It means the servers are broken. Who knows when we will be able to play again. I can guarantee this "problem" will only delay our next update. I am so frustrated. It has been hours since I have been able to play Farm Town.

I may be wrong feeling this way, however, I spend A LOT of money on Farm Town and I really expect better than this. I know trouble can arise, however, the devs should be able to fix it quickly and not take hours and hours.

We look forward to the update and then they do not come through. It makes it hard to plan your crops and things. One frustration after another.
sorry to tell the dev team said we would get a new farm and new levels they did not give us a date all he said was the next up date just because you where hoping it was now.so you should not be upset that we not get when you thought or wanted. they will fix it and they will give it to us when they can. i would rather get after the issues is fix than giving it to us and makes issue worse
Old Aug 20 2011, 09:06 PM

I don't know about for you but performance seems to have gotten better now.
Old Aug 20 2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:

wow captain beat down lol

the devs are usually very fast at fixing things infact they are excellent compared to other fb games.

no problems at my end everything is working great.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 20 2011, 09:28 PM

We all have to be patient as we do know things are being worked on. My farm was ok but holding posting facs until fixed so my neighbours that are having trouble can delight in the bounty. My hubby can get into his farm but can't go to any other farm of his so stuck on his default farm where there are no crops. We are just having a lazy Sunday now and taking the good with the bad. All the time I have been playing Farm Town there has hardly been any problems and I know they will be fixed as quick as humanly possible. So thankyou Devs for acting on any problems as quick as you have. Go Farm Town best game around.
Closed Thread