Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2015, 02:35 PM

Hello, I did everything you suggested but in vain, the facilty does not keep track of any production and after a refil and reload of the game the production was gone again

Thanks in advance for checking this. I hope this will be fixed soon. It seems other people have the same problem.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

Try to put your facility in storage, reload the game, then put it back on the farm and fill it again. Check if the production is there.

If this doesnt work, then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and fill your facility again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If nothing works for you, please post here again.
Old Apr 15 2015, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello, I did everything you suggested but in vain, the facilty does not keep track of any production and after a refil and reload of the game the production was gone again

Thanks in advance for checking this. I hope this will be fixed soon. It seems other people have the same problem.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi Palmarina

I'm sorry nothing worked for you, and yes we have other user with the same problem.

Please you will need to contact Support for this as there isn't anything we can do about it through the forums. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Apr 15 2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
Will the hazelnuts be used for anything ? .. I saw where the brazil nuts are just for selling so far .. Never mind , went and checked the new FC factories found where both are going to be used .. will just be a cash crop for me ..
both hazelnuts and brazil nuts are used in the vegan supplies factory
Old Apr 15 2015, 03:08 PM

Hubbies Trees are back now, don't know what you did but thankyou
Old Apr 15 2015, 03:59 PM

Default Hazelnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
I will never get enough Hazelnuts to use. Please let us buy them
The hazelnut tree was in my gift list this morning, now it's gone .. ??? Not in the store either. What gives???
Old Apr 15 2015, 04:02 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
The hazelnut tree was in my gift list this morning, now it's gone .. ??? Not in the store either. What gives???
Hi,

You'll only get it from gifts not the store, try reloading the gift page.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 15 2015, 04:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

why are some of my farms taking over 5 minutes to load? i didn't have this problem before the update, and now, i do.

also, i'm curious as to why my post shows me at level 1 when i'm at level 625 with over 6.5 billion xps?

generic link:
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 15 2015, 05:07 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpoodle View Post
why are some of my farms taking over 5 minutes to load? i didn't have this problem before the update, and now, i do.

also, i'm curious as to why my post shows me at level 1 when i'm at level 625 with over 6.5 billion xps?
Hi,

It's possible that there are many players on due to the new release which may be slowing things down today. If that is the reason there is very little you can do about it, but what you are saying does seem too long to me so. . .
For now try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if things have improved. Note, after clearing this cache the first time you load will be a little slower as the game has to load everything from new.

If you continue to have problems after today please post in the following thread after reading the top post there http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=504374

Your level in the forum has nothing to do with your game level so don't worry. It's only related to the amount of posts you have here in the forum. As you post more often that data will change.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 15 2015, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpoodle View Post

The servers usually do get a bit overloaded from everyone logging in the day of or after updates. So chances are very good things will speed up again in the next couple days. Although PCs are becoming more and more affordable all the time, servers still cost a lot of money so adding capacity just for a day or 2 a month may not be worth the extra expense.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Apr 15 2015, 05:31 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

thanks for the release and all the updates to such. you team of devs work so hard for us, this is the best game on FB, hands down!! y'all rock!!
Closed Thread