Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 30 2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

This may have been something overlooked by the devs when the red sprinkler was introduced. For now just take the brown sprinkler out of your storage when you just want to only water flowers and not speed up growing process.

Thanks
The problem is...the brown sprinkler is no longer in our storage. Mine disappeared since last night. I can only use it when I go to a neighbor's farm. I can't for the life of me figure out how or why FT would remove my brown sprinkler. I bought it and have had it for 1/2 a year. I would like to have an option when I want to just water.
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Hoe View Post
The problem is...the brown sprinkler is no longer in our storage. Mine disappeared since last night. I can only use it when I go to a neighbor's farm. I can't for the life of me figure out how or why FT would remove my brown sprinkler. I bought it and have had it for 1/2 a year. I would like to have an option when I want to just water.
I could not agree more, we bought them with hard earned real money, they should stay where we put them and we Should have the Choice to Use which ever one we want to use!!!!!
Old Aug 30 2011, 09:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hello,

Can you double check your ITEM storage with the filter set to "Tools" please.
I've just checked on mine and my brown sprinkler is still in item storage. When you own the red one, that's the one that shows up in the extended toolbox when you are on your own farm. When you go to a neighbours farm to visit, the sprinkler icon changes colour to show the brown one.

Thank you

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 30 2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:

I just looked in my storage and I have two mobile sprinklers in there ... the brown one and the red one ... and i can move whichever one I want to the farm.
Old Aug 30 2011, 10:21 PM

ok, after reading back I see that others are having the same issues with the sprinkler that I'm having. So I will give the developers time to fix this, thanks all for the fun new stuff.
Old Aug 30 2011, 10:27 PM

Thumbs up

What a wonderful birthday gift.
Old Aug 30 2011, 10:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShayALaMode View Post
What a wonderful birthday gift.
Happy Birthday!!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2011, 10:41 PM

well I do have a little complaint, I've watered all my farms with the new red sprinkler and only one of them even says that it's watered with the "w". So I'm hoping this isn't good for just one farm a day???? 45 and 50 farm cash spent today for the sprinklers and I hope they get this fixed. I've gone back to each farm and tried to water it again, and that didn't put the little "w" on the fields or flowers when I hovered over them either.
Old Aug 30 2011, 10:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dojewo View Post
well I do have a little complaint, I've watered all my farms with the new red sprinkler and only one of them even says that it's watered with the "w". So I'm hoping this isn't good for just one farm a day???? 45 and 50 farm cash spent today for the sprinklers and I hope they get this fixed. I've gone back to each farm and tried to water it again, and that didn't put the little "w" on the fields or flowers when I hovered over them either.
Refresh your farm. Raul is on and just added some fixes and corrections to the top post for this release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Refresh your farm. Raul is on and just added some fixes and corrections to the top post for this release.
Thank you Taz, you are always so quick with the answers, and thank you Raul
Closed Thread