Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2015, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

We've been trying to recreate this problem, without success. It only happens to a few and then seems to correct itself. As it's been inconsistent, it's hard to pin down.

If you could answer a few questions, that would be great.
  • Does this happen every time you load the game?
  • Does it always happen after someone has added you as SN?
  • Is that neighbour also SN for you?
  • What was the last thing you did Farm Town wise, before this problem occured?

Can you try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if that corrects the problem for you.
This Doesnt usually happen all the time but can be a regular thing the only way of clearing this is to actually close the browser down and reload Farm Town however as the person re your reply above said. Since FT done away with the notification of are you sure you wish to do this ... then there is nothing stopping you from erasing crops or trees by accident.

There is an additional Issue that bama has not mentioned that i have tried out when you load the game and this happens you go to your ext toolbox to select your 14x14 or etc tool to seed your farm or etc and you are only capable of seeding 1x1 using the 14x14 tools. i noticed this happening before you released the SN so it maybe in the code for the SN.

Last edited by Stu3; Jul 10 2015 at 05:42 AM.
Old Jul 10 2015, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
It's not the excess bait I'm concerned about - I was just being funny about that. It's that even having 5 Fish Farming Plants isn't enough to keep one Artisan Jewelry Shop supplied. Seems like maybe they didn't bump the pearls up enough.
I have 1 Fish Farming Plant and 1 Artisan Jewelry Shop, I have 273,000 pearl oyster containers. I caught up quick with bonuses and now the increase has boosted me way up. I like the fact that we now have plenty of bait for fishing and the tackle shop, YEAH
Old Jul 10 2015, 08:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
This Doesnt usually happen all the time but can be a regular thing the only way of clearing this is to actually close the browser down and reload Farm Town however as the person re your reply above said. Since FT done away with the notification of are you sure you wish to do this ... then there is nothing stopping you from erasing crops or trees by accident.

There is an additional Issue that bama has not mentioned that i have tried out when you load the game and this happens you go to your ext toolbox to select your 14x14 or etc tool to seed your farm or etc and you are only capable of seeding 1x1 using the 14x14 tools. i noticed this happening before you released the SN so it maybe in the code for the SN.
Hi Stu3,

Thank you for your information.

Regarding your seeding problem, is this only on your own farm, or someone else's? If it's yours could you please supply the link to the farm that you are having problems planting on so we can go take a look and see if we can spot a problem there.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 10 2015, 05:11 PM
Account Not Linked

I notice a small problem with the new (just released) Irish Restaurant. When I checked on the required ingredients lamb is not mentioned. When I clicked on the Irish Stew it says I need 1 Lamb and 1 Turnip. I do not yet have any Turnips but I have 1,807,188 Lamb in storage. It appears that Lamb had been left out somehow but is needed to make Irish Stew. Thanks for looking into this.
Old Jul 10 2015, 05:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks for the new restaurant, crops and new products

One small problem. Irish Restaurant.

When you query ingredients for Irish Stew. The first item in the list has no picture or description.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 10 2015, 07:04 PM

what can I say thank thank thank
Old Jul 10 2015, 08:32 PM

Aha! A mystery. What's the secret ingredient in Irish stew? Why sure, and it must be an Irishman??

Last edited by bruhelmboldt; Jul 10 2015 at 08:38 PM.
Old Jul 10 2015, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Aha! A mystery. What's the secret ingredient in Irish stew? Why sure, and it must be an Irishman??
It has to be lamb, since if I click on Irish stew it says I need lamb and turnips.

I noticed that they forgot to turn on the belts for the new crops.

Last edited by GoalieAunt; Jul 10 2015 at 09:26 PM.
Old Jul 10 2015, 10:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bamagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi,

We've been trying to recreate this problem, without success. It only happens to a few and then seems to correct itself. As it's been inconsistent, it's hard to pin down.

If you could answer a few questions, that would be great.
  • Does this happen every time you load the game?
  • Does it always happen after someone has added you as SN?
  • Is that neighbour also SN for you?
  • What was the last thing you did Farm Town wise, before this problem occured?

Can you try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and see if that corrects the problem for you.

LIST][*]Does this happen every time you load the game? NO[*]Does it always happen after someone has added you as SN? I have a few neighbors who have me set as SN for them[*]Is that neighbour also SN for you? NO[*]What was the last thing you did Farm Town wise, before this problem occured? When this happened the last time, one of my SN had sent me a note asking me to come an work her farms for she had to leave early, so I go to her farm an do the work she ask me to do, then when i clicked on play to go back to my farm it had all my farms in blue an I was holding the dozer, it only seem to happen with this neighbor, dont know why, I dont have her set as a SN.

hope this helps,

I have cleared every thing, closed browser, restarted computer, all of this and it still does it, at times.

I am going to keep fingers crossed, it hasnt happend any in the last 24 hours, so I am hoping it is all fixed now.

(level 650+)
Started playing May 9, 2009

Last edited by bamagirl; Jul 10 2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old Jul 11 2015, 12:42 AM

There are no belts information showing for the new Rye and Turnip crops. I like to utilise belts and know how many crops it takes to reach a particular belt.

Lara's Farm
Closed Thread