Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 15 2013, 02:49 PM

Thank you Raul and dev team!

The Qty missing sort in the Ingredient Planner is an awesome improvement. Very, very helpful when planning for the tasks that are necessary to fill facilities.

Big kudos for fixing the farm names in big screen issue and the filters in the neighbors screen. Also, the store facility filter is lovely! All of these greatly enhance the player experience. It's getting to the point that I may actually be able to toss my FT notebook.

One more request for the future, if you please. As we've just been given farm 20, I'm preparing to decorate (once the new items are released) and the one thing I'm dreading are the repeated pop-ups that occur when I buy multiple items asking me if I would like to share with friends. I realize that there is an inherent need to advertise and attract new players, but I'd be curious to see, statistically, how many players really DO share what they just purchased. I'm sure that most of them just grumble about the pop-ups (like me) and say no. If there is any way that the code can be changed in this regard, you would have the unfettered appreciation of the FT masses. (Yes, this has been posted in suggestions and general feedback too.)

Again, thank you for listening to the players and for making significant monthly improvements to my favorite game. I've really enjoyed the journey.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Sep 15 2013, 04:49 PM

Message to Raul and development team: Please fix the hiring bug and the long waits between farms when seeding/combining and the messages bug. Fix those before the next release.
Old Sep 16 2013, 11:14 AM

unable to work friends facs, and yes i have run the memcache first, 3x before reporting here

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 16 2013, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by preston_digitation View Post
unable to work friends facs, and yes i have run the memcache first, 3x before reporting here
Try running the memcache, close that and your farm, then clear the browser cache and close the browser. Just doing the memcache will not always work where doing the whole procedure seems to work better. Hope that helps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2013, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
Stats tool useless...if you're not able to see what's ready on your farm and what's not (use the "dim" or "hide", and pick up the various harvesting/chopping/fishing tools), then you're likely not clever enough to figure out the figures shown in an overly/unnecessarily complex tool. Farmtown is a Beta "game", not a full-fledged livelihood. Micromanagement of this magnitude is just taking things further away from the phrase, "I *play* Farmtown". And sadly, people will line up to purchase a premium tool to view the stats of all farms at once when (not if) it becomes available. I shall continue to relax and "play" the ***game***.
I agree that this is the most useless item released in Farmtown since the minigames. Why in the world would anyone need to have a tool to give them the same info their own eyes can see while on a farm. Tool is useless unless you can see all farms to allow you to hire work done on the proper farms at the proper time. I buy all the tools that make it more streamlined to store and load facilities, but I would NEVER buy a tool to make the stat option the way it should have been designed in the first place.
Old Sep 16 2013, 02:20 PM

Did we miss a tool? We have all the tools in facility manager to load facilities except the workbench. After one button loading...then we have to go back thur to load the other facilities making the other tools kind of pointless. Thanks...for the new update.
Old Sep 16 2013, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotapainthorse View Post
Did we miss a tool? We have all the tools in facility manager to load facilities except the workbench. After one button loading...then we have to go back thur to load the other facilities making the other tools kind of pointless. Thanks...for the new update.
Hi! workbenches and mobile utility carts have not been released to their turbo versions yet.
Old Sep 16 2013, 05:46 PM

I agree and this tool is broken anyhow, check you trees, it will tel you, you have trees ready when you dont' thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
I agree that this is the most useless item released in Farmtown since the minigames. Why in the world would anyone need to have a tool to give them the same info their own eyes can see while on a farm. Tool is useless unless you can see all farms to allow you to hire work done on the proper farms at the proper time. I buy all the tools that make it more streamlined to store and load facilities, but I would NEVER buy a tool to make the stat option the way it should have been designed in the first place.
Old Sep 16 2013, 07:37 PM

Cool

I have always loved the updates,but was disappointed. "Harvest all" should say "Harvest most".
Old Sep 16 2013, 08:37 PM
Account Not Linked

QUOTE:
One more request for the future, if you please. As we've just been given farm 20, I'm preparing to decorate (once the new items are released) and the one thing I'm dreading are the repeated pop-ups that occur when I buy multiple items asking me if I would like to share with friends. I realize that there is an inherent need to advertise and attract new players, but I'd be curious to see, statistically, how many players really DO share what they just purchased. I'm sure that most of them just grumble about the pop-ups (like me) and say no. If there is any way that the code can be changed in this regard, you would have the unfettered appreciation of the FT masses. (Yes, this has been posted in suggestions and general feedback too.) /QUOTE

I so totally agree!
Closed Thread