Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 21 2021, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamIAm View Post
Id number 100000018463347
My water Mill is not showing up on my farm or in my storage. Yet when I went to purchase a new one, it stated I already had one on my farm.
Help Please and Thank You.
Leasa
Hi Leasa,
The developers are aware of this. Apparently watermills bought a long time back and setting in one particular rotation are not showing up.
Do you see it in the Facility Manager? If so you can continue working it from there.
You can buy another (coin facility) if you want, but you will have to place it on a different farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2021, 12:04 AM

I am really annoyed with these continuous popups about online, offline and now a new one about session time outs. Yesterday morning I was playing my game (Australian time) as I always have and not one of these popups appeared. Then the upgrade happened (my afternoon time) and suddenly everytime I opened the game, went to a different farm or tried to do someone else's facilities I got the popup which is even more annoying right in the middle of the farm so you can't avoid or ignore it. I do not believe this is normal because I did not change my game practices, the game updated while I was playing. I do feel however that with a number of us not happy with the change it maybe it could be passed on to the Devs.

Lara's Farm
Old Mar 22 2021, 01:03 AM

Default Copy/Paste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tmoulder,
Sorry, but no there isn't any way to access the previous version. The developers are aware of this problem and will see if they can fix it.
I am having the same problem that Tom reported. The Copy/Paste was working in the INGREDIENT PLANNER during the new migration until the latest update March 20th, 12:50AM. A lot of farmers use this mehod to make spreadsheets for the game to keep track of what they need to produce for facilities.
I hope the team can find the problem soon.
Old Mar 22 2021, 05:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
I am really annoyed with these continuous popups about online, offline and now a new one about session time outs. Yesterday morning I was playing my game (Australian time) as I always have and not one of these popups appeared. Then the upgrade happened (my afternoon time) and suddenly everytime I opened the game, went to a different farm or tried to do someone else's facilities I got the popup which is even more annoying right in the middle of the farm so you can't avoid or ignore it. I do not believe this is normal because I did not change my game practices, the game updated while I was playing. I do feel however that with a number of us not happy with the change it maybe it could be passed on to the Devs.
Hi Lara,

Those popups are not new, the behavior is exactly the same as they were in the flash version when you try to open up multiple tabs to the game for example when working several facility work requests. We're just not used to seeing them as we haven't had them for quite a long time but now offline and online is back to be able to hire others those have come back as well. They were not popular before so it's not surprising that they are not now either. The disconnect ones may appear to show up faster as the new platform is faster than flash was.

When working facilities in several tabs, If you have the 2 trains dispatched that help with facility work and you are quick enough and don't open too many at once so you can get to each one before the disconnect popup shows You should be able to start the facility work then go the the next tab and repeat that. You'll have to see how many you can do before the disconnect popup shows up to know how many tabs to open at one time before opening any more. Then you don't have to click on the popups when the facility work is complete, you can just close the tab. When you have finished with all of the facility work, you should not be having any problems going on line again in just one tab if that's what you want to do.

The devs are aware that those disconnect popups are still not popular when working facilities in multiple tabs. We will have to wait and see if they can do anything about those for that purpose.

However, the idle one will likely remain as there's no need for you to be online if you're not doing anything in game. There's nothing worse than seeing someone online in the game and trying to interact with them but getting no response. This will be more apparent when we get things like selling and trading back as you won't want to waste your time contacting someone who is showing online but may not always be looking in the tab with the game open to see any offers that get sent to be able to respond quickly to accept or reject them. That frustrates both users as the farmer sending ends up having to wait longer for a response and then sends the same offer to someone else and the the one who originally got the offer but didn't respond then gets the message the products are no longer available.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 22 2021, 06:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Would the developers please give us the option of disabling the movement of our (personal) avatar?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 22 2021, 09:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Would the developers please give us the option of disabling the movement of our (personal) avatar?
Hi Zeeky,
If you want to make a suggestion for a change please post it in the Suggestions section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 22 2021, 11:30 AM

My id # 100001349987807 Today while playing farmtown I noticed that my avatar is suddenly a black person??? I am Native American not black!!! Can you fix this???
Old Mar 22 2021, 11:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Avatar

My avatar's skin color has been changed and I cannot change it back. What's up with this? Thanks.
Old Mar 22 2021, 12:33 PM

Default Hide function

The hide function is not working correctly. I hid everything on my farms except tools, factories and facilities and tried to move some of my factories to different parts of my farm. I received a message saying cannot move only to plan grass?
Old Mar 22 2021, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbi59carter View Post
My id # 100001349987807 Today while playing farmtown I noticed that my avatar is suddenly a black person??? I am Native American not black!!! Can you fix this???
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyinrome2003 View Post
My avatar's skin color has been changed and I cannot change it back. What's up with this? Thanks.
Hi debbie59carter and kathyinrom2003

Avatars still have some issues specially with face and clothing features, please give the developers some time to continue working with them.
Closed Thread