Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 30 2023, 02:23 PM

Loving the new website....it's much more faster than the facebook version.

When is the increase for neighbours and buddies going to happen please??

My neighbour list is full (114 neighbours) and my buddy list is getting there slllowwwly lol. It's at 156 buddies (95.9%)

It's a very slow process on trying to get everyone to meet at your farm because of different time zones and schedules and all. Could there be some sort of holding bay for neighbour requests and buddy requests while we are offline, because then we can send buddy and neighbour requests when they are offline and then they can accept when they come back online.

Overall though, it's really good that buddies can do things too now
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Apr 30 2023, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
Loving the new website....it's much more faster than the facebook version.

When is the increase for neighbours and buddies going to happen please??

My neighbour list is full (114 neighbours) and my buddy list is getting there slllowwwly lol. It's at 156 buddies (95.9%)

It's a very slow process on trying to get everyone to meet at your farm because of different time zones and schedules and all. Could there be some sort of holding bay for neighbour requests and buddy requests while we are offline, because then we can send buddy and neighbour requests when they are offline and then they can accept when they come back online.

Overall though, it's really good that buddies can do things too now
Hi Alexandra

We do not have that information.

Any change concerning buddies and neighbors will be posted by the developers here in the first post of this thread.
Old Apr 30 2023, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dan H,
The markets and inn are still working as meeting places for hiring, so yes it works now on both versions.
I know it works now, we are all using it -

What I want to know is this: Should there be a concern that hiring and getting hired, as outlined in my original message, will still work the way it does now on the new website, when FB deactivates FT?

Because in the alert statements, it seems the Bonus Chest will be lost and the emphasis is being placed on making everyone farmers interact with a neighbor or buddy.
Old Apr 30 2023, 03:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
I know it works now, we are all using it -

What I want to know is this: Should there be a concern that hiring and getting hired, as outlined in my original message, will still work the way it does now on the new website, when FB deactivates FT?

Because in the alert statements, it seems the Bonus Chest will be lost and the emphasis is being placed on making everyone farmers interact with a neighbor or buddy.
Hi Dan H,
No that won't change. Hiring strangers in the markets so the bonuses will stay. It will stay the same way. You go to the Job market, click on someone there who is looking for work and hire them for the job or jobs you have available. You will still see anyone who has entered the markets and inn. You will not be limited to seeing just your neighbors or buddies there.
The emphasis on buddies currently is because your friends (non-neighbors) will no longer be able to work your facilities, send and receive gifts between you and them, etc. So making them buddies instead will allow them to do those things.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2023, 05:56 AM

Default Login

Is there a way I can stayed logged in to facebook.com ?
Old May 01 2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
Is there a way I can stayed logged in to facebook.com ?
Hi cottond

I moved your post to the thread about the new Website.

If you are talking about farmtown.com, then developers are working on that feature.
Old May 01 2023, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Hi Dan H,
No that won't change. Hiring strangers in the markets so the bonuses will stay. It will stay the same way. You go to the Job market, click on someone there who is looking for work and hire them for the job or jobs you have available. You will still see anyone who has entered the markets and inn. You will not be limited to seeing just your neighbors or buddies there.
The emphasis on buddies currently is because your friends (non-neighbors) will no longer be able to work your facilities, send and receive gifts between you and them, etc. So making them buddies instead will allow them to do those things.
Glad to hear that, so much info out there, it gets kind of confusing trying to separate all the different scenarios. You've explained it perfectly.

Thank you, Taz D!
Old May 01 2023, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairyman View Post
Since i signed into the slashkey-farmtown site i can't use farmtown gifts anymore.
Hi dairyman

I deleted the link to that site as it is not allowed to post it on the forums.

I am sorry but you will need to contact the administrators of that site. Slashkey doesnt own or support the gifts sites.
Old May 02 2023, 02:09 AM

Thank you. and thanks for the hard work.
Old May 02 2023, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Hi Sandy_wmd,
There has been no mention by the developers of a remember me for logging into the game being added. As with most secure websites you do have to log in when you go to them.
The only thing you can do to make it easier is to save your log in information in your browser, but that does leave you slightly vulnerable for security. It is up to you if you want to do that.
Thanks for the clarification, Taz! Kind of funny then that Facebook lets me stay logged in but complains that FarmTown might have security issues.
Closed Thread