Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Look in the Pending tab of your distillery and see if you have any grain alcohol there that is done. If there is some, then click on the Store button for that product. Then you can go to the food flavoring factory to produce the strawberry asnd mint extracts.
Been there done that. No grain alcohol in storage (I knew this because the game keeps telling me I need grain alcohol when I ask it to produce the strawberry and mint extracts). I have corn planted to harvest in about 2 hours (if I decide to stay up that long). I also have the lifeline to procure ingredients by working for others but nobody's hiring for harvesting corn.
Old Yesterday, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Been there done that. No grain alcohol in storage (I knew this because the game keeps telling me I need grain alcohol when I ask it to produce the strawberry and mint extracts). I have corn planted to harvest in about 2 hours (if I decide to stay up that long). I also have the lifeline to procure ingredients by working for others but nobody's hiring for harvesting corn.
Hi Lisa,
You only started this quest a couple days ago. You should still have time to finish it.

You need to plant some mint too because you don't have any of that in your storage either. Without it in your storage you will not be able to produce the mint extract even when you get the grain alcohol.

The only problem with hiring out to get items for the quest is you have to harvest 10 to get 1 for yourself.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 01:46 AM

Angry

I see Mint in my storage...I also see corn. Grain alcohol is in production even though the game says I already produced it (green check). I won't bother you anymore tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lisa,
You only started this quest a couple days ago. You should still have time to finish it.

You need to plant some mint too because you don't have any of that in your storage either. Without it in your storage you will not be able to produce the mint extract even when you get the grain alcohol.

The only problem with hiring out to get items for the quest is you have to harvest 10 to get 1 for yourself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg storage.jpg (76.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg grain alcohol.jpg (92.7 KB, 8 views)
Old Today, 08:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
I see Mint in my storage...I also see corn. Grain alcohol is in production even though the game says I already produced it (green check). I won't bother you anymore tonight.
Hi LisaScobee,

Taz is not available at this time.

Looking at your 2nd picture of the distillery it looks like you have used up all the grain alcohol you previously stored to make other products in the distillery which is why you had none left for your quest steps. It's also possible that you could also have used it by making other products that need the grain alcohol to make them.

If you are still having problems and still need and want to try to complete both of the Mint and Strawberry Extract steps.....

Before you try the following please check that you have some grain alcohol to store BUT do NOT start ANY products in any of your facilities:
  1. Open your distillery and ONLY store the grain alcohol. Do not start any batches for any product in the distillery.

2. Close the distillery.

3. Open your Storage and check that the grain alcohol you stored is showing up in there. Also check that you still have some mint and strawberry crops in storage.

4. If you see all three of those, do not start any products in ANY of your facilities.

5. Open the Quest.

6. Click on Open on the Mint Extract and ONLY click on Start Batch on Mint Extract. Do not use the other blue buttons. Do not start batches on any other products that facility makes or you could use up all the grain alcohol you stored and you need some for your other Extract step.

7. Close the facility.

8. Click on Open on the Strawberry Extract and ONLY click on Start Batch on Strawberry Extract. Do not use the other blue buttons.

Then you should see times showing on those steps for the Mint and Strawberry Extract.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline