Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 25 2023, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi again

i dont get any fuels if i help other farmers facs
i also looked before and after and they did post fuel ,it doesnt exist in my barn ,so this must be a bug ,i think ,mayebe some of the devs can have a look on it
i know thy are verry buisy at the moment for us
but i would appriciate it if
happy farming
from austria vienna

tino
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...345&farm_ix=44
Hi Tino,
First we have no way to tell what you do or do not get from your work for neighbors facility work. As the amount you would get would be only 20% of the amount you worked to help it would not be much so not very noticable. Most people also do not load fuel tanks in their gas station. There is not a glitch.

As you refuel very often then your supply of fuel is not going to be much each refuel because you don't have time to build up much.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 25 2023, 07:50 PM

Default tools not working...

thanks for the info on the "eye"..i never knew what it was for and still don't but it being turned on made the diff..i don't know how it got turned off, prolly accident..thanks gain..everything is working proper now..
Old Sep 26 2023, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Tino,
First we have no way to tell what you do or do not get from your work for neighbors facility work. As the amount you would get would be only 20% of the amount you worked to help it would not be much so not very noticable. Most people also do not load fuel tanks in their gas station. There is not a glitch.

As you refuel very often then your supply of fuel is not going to be much each refuel because you don't have time to build up much.
hi .
thank you ,i will have an eye on it the the next days

tino
Old Sep 26 2023, 08:40 PM

Recently, irrigation tool has 'forgotten' that it was used. farm status shows that each farm it was used on was actually used, but the next day, crops/trees/flowers that it was applied to that should be ready were not ready as if not irrigated, and in cases where the purple irrigation tool was used on quick-growth plants that were not ready yet so they would have extended life before withering when irrigated, were dead long before they should have been.
Old Sep 26 2023, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbba2358 View Post
Recently, irrigation tool has 'forgotten' that it was used. farm status shows that each farm it was used on was actually used, but the next day, crops/trees/flowers that it was applied to that should be ready were not ready as if not irrigated, and in cases where the purple irrigation tool was used on quick-growth plants that were not ready yet so they would have extended life before withering when irrigated, were dead long before they should have been.
Hi ncbba

I visited your farms and they are all showing up as irrigated except for farm 45.

Please be sure that time (hour, minutes, AM/PM) and date (day, month, year) are correct in your computer. If they are off then this kind of problem could happen.

Also, clear your memcache. Click in the following link and you will see another window with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and logout from the site. Then login again.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After that, open your storage and place your purple sprinkler on a farm. Remember to put a check mark in Show tools option in your preferences, the wrench, so you can see it.
Then reload the game and put the sprinkler back into storage.

You can then plant a farm and use the sprinkler. Reload the game and check if the farm is irrigated.
If it is then continue with another farm.

If it is not, then post here again letting us know in which farm you are having problems.
Old Sep 27 2023, 09:36 PM

Hello Taz.
I had a super neighbour move some trees with the transplanter. after hours of work , nothing has been moved. This thing does not work! Joy
Old Sep 27 2023, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_of_oz View Post
Hello Taz.
I had a super neighbour move some trees with the transplanter. after hours of work , nothing has been moved. This thing does not work! Joy
Hi Joy of Oz,
Were you on the farm while they were doing the work? If so that can make it revert back to the previous location. Also they do need to Save often as they are moving them. It really has nothing to do with which tool they are using.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 28 2023, 12:17 AM

Hi, yes i was there. I will try again ,thank you for the quick response. cheers Joy
Old Sep 28 2023, 03:13 AM

Hi Taz , no good again , Cass wants her money back. Every time it failed, did what you said . Just hopeless, 200 farm cash wasted ! Joy
Old Sep 28 2023, 07:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy_of_oz View Post
Hi Taz , no good again , Cass wants her money back. Every time it failed, did what you said . Just hopeless, 200 farm cash wasted ! Joy
Hi joy_of_oz,

Taz isn't available at this time.

By any chance could the farm your SN was designing be layered and the trees be sitting on top of something else like crops for example. Or could they be trying to use a trick to move them on top of something like crops? If they were trying to move things that are layered or trying to layer, please do not post those instructions on the forum as we are not permitted to allow those.
If that is what they were trying to do, that could be interfering with the transplanters working correctly.

If you have space on a farm that isn't layered you could try asking them to move some trees on that farm to a clear spot where nothing else is, and see if the transplanter works correctly then.

Please also report this issue to the support team to look into and please remember to give them the exact method and what your SN is moving when using the transplanters and what size transplanter they were using.

To contact Support, make sure that you are logged into the website then click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity