Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
thank you
You are welcome Tino
Old Sep 19 2022, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Larwin and nickydwuk

I moved your posts to the thread for New Release as it is here where you can post problems and suggestions about this new feature at least for now.

When you get the 600 points and you have collected all rewards then it is up to you if you continue doing the goals.
Points are not carried on the next season.

In case you want to collect the rewards which are blocked then you have to purchase the farm pass.

Please remember that this is the first month we have this feature and we dont know what could be done or added to it.
I have continued to do the quests because I think it might be useful to the Developers to see what a dedicated person can do. It will give them an idea for how many points should be the ultimate goal. I currently have 764 points.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Sep 19 2022, 12:27 PM

Default trains/ships

today i received my last red train for the pass quest but did not get credit forf it..i had 4 and got the 5 th today.. why?
Old Sep 19 2022, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
today i received my last red train for the pass quest but did not get credit forf it..i had 4 and got the 5 th today.. why?
Hi barbara nixon

I moved your post to the New Release thread where we are moving all posts about Farm Pass.

Your goal is to boost friends Enhanced trains. Did you boost the train from your Train Manager?

If you boosted it from your My Request tab, it will not count for your goal.
Old Sep 19 2022, 02:43 PM

i was told via email my post was moved to here..do not see it..it was about the trains and train manager..my new question is if we don't collect the train sent to us in the requests page will it go to the train manager?..am told it doesn't couint6 unless it is in the train manager for the farm pass quests....
Old Sep 19 2022, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i was told via email my post was moved to here..do not see it..it was about the trains and train manager..my new question is if we don't collect the train sent to us in the requests page will it go to the train manager?..am told it doesn't couint6 unless it is in the train manager for the farm pass quests....
Hi barbara nixon

You were answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6508926

If you boosted the train in your My Requests tab it will not count. You have to boost it through your Train Manager, and you have to boost it yourself not a superneighbor with privilages to manage your trains.

It is always better to manage your trains through the Train manager. You can boost your friends trains, Dispatch and unload your own trains and also ask for boosts for them. All in the same place.

Please read about trains for Farm Pass in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6504914

Also, if you dont find your posts and the possible responses, please read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 19 2022 at 02:59 PM.
Old Sep 19 2022, 03:00 PM

Re: no more rewards after 600 points:

I've decided to keep doing them - to let my goal be to see if I can get all 3 each day. That's an internal goal - not as much fun - but better than nothing and allows me to keep playing without feeling grumpy about it. I do find I'm not working as hard for it, though. For example, if there's one I could get but it would take some effort (go to the Marketplace, etc.), I'm letting myself slack on those.

I saw DeniseDJ's suggestion that we keep going to let the developers see how many rewards we NEED. Not a bad idea. Although, frankly, I think we should have rewards to match 100% of the possible points earned. I doubt that ANY of us would surpass that. So I'm not withdrawing my request for more rewards just saying I found a way to manage continuing to enjoy playing the Farm Pass thing.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 19 2022, 05:55 PM

How long does this farm pass last, is there a benefit for me to buy one today or will it expire in two days. I was on holiday when this new thing came out and I am having trouble figuring it all out
Old Sep 19 2022, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornagayle View Post
How long does this farm pass last, is there a benefit for me to buy one today or will it expire in two days. I was on holiday when this new thing came out and I am having trouble figuring it all out
Hi lornagayle

Farm pass lasts for a month.

When you purchase the Farm pass, then the rewards and privilages you get last all the month.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742
Closed Thread