Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 18 2021, 06:34 AM

on my chromebook this morning and keep getting this error when moving from farm to farm on my own and SN farms the only thing it won't let me do is scroll or plant this AM never seen this one before chromebook is up to date i have cleared cookies history and mem this morning and still getting this error just thought i would bring it to your attention

2021-05-18 11:31:59.342 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Old May 18 2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
on my chromebook this morning and keep getting this error when moving from farm to farm on my own and SN farms the only thing it won't let me do is scroll or plant this AM never seen this one before chromebook is up to date i have cleared cookies history and mem this morning and still getting this error just thought i would bring it to your attention

2021-05-18 11:31:59.342 WARNEXCEPTION: Ajax.Notify_Caller - Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00000] in <00000000000000000000000000000000>:0
Hi Alexm

I will copy your post to a closed thread for the developers to check.

Another farmer got that error a few days ago, but she was able to continue working after a few seconds.
Old May 18 2021, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi TwylahSkye

But if you work from right to left then the bottom quest is showed first as it is like you go backwards.
Thank you!!!! Yes, that's how I've always done it for many, many years - working backwards from right to left. Thank you for the explanation, Mary! Happy farming (and Farm Town has the BEST mod and devs).

My Farm Town link: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...4888&farm_ix=0
Old May 18 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwylahSkye View Post
Thank you!!!! Yes, that's how I've always done it for many, many years - working backwards from right to left. Thank you for the explanation, Mary! Happy farming (and Farm Town has the BEST mod and devs).

You are very welcome TwylahSkye
Old May 18 2021, 08:45 AM

Default Feedback

A few days ago, i claimed $1 farm cash for 7 quests. My total which was $198, went up to $199. Today I claimed $2 farm cash for 8 quests. It has not been added. My total should be $201. Can you please check and rectify this for me. Thank you.
Old May 18 2021, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILARIOUS View Post
A few days ago, i claimed $1 farm cash for 7 quests. My total which was $198, went up to $199. Today I claimed $2 farm cash for 8 quests. It has not been added. My total should be $201. Can you please check and rectify this for me. Thank you.
Hi HILARIOUS

2 farmcash were added to your cash amount and your data is showing you have 201 farmcash.

If you are not seeing that, please reload the game and check again.

If you want to verify 2 farmcash were added, then click in Account tab at the top of your game screen and then click in Farmcash Activity log button.
Old May 18 2021, 10:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Farm loading receiving abort black screen constantly

Every morning I try to go to farm I receive the black logo screen that hangs up, not loading farm, then receive constant ABORT screens. Also, not able to place multi plots on farm. I haven't tried using just one plot, as I usually never do that.
Denolee
Old May 18 2021, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post

Every morning I try to go to farm I receive the black logo screen that hangs up, not loading farm, then receive constant ABORT screens. Also, not able to place multi plots on farm. I haven't tried using just one plot, as I usually never do that.
Denolee
Hi Denolee,
Apparently your farms do finally load since you are asking also about crop plots. Are you clearing your browser cache either automatically or manually when you close your browser? If so we do not recommend you do this as that will delete all the graphics for the game and they have to be downloaded again when you open your farms. That would be why it is slow loading.
For the multiple crop plots that is layering and we are not allowed to provide any instructions for any layering tricks as that can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 18 2021, 11:53 AM

I have been trying to do quests and keep getting errors, my screen is filled with yellow warnings. It stops after every third or forth person. # 1266902892
Can you help please.
Problem solved. I rebooted and cleaned cache again. No more errors.

Last edited by Fireball; May 18 2021 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Problem solved
Old May 18 2021, 12:16 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
I have been trying to do quests and keep getting errors, my screen is filled with yellow warnings. It stops after every third or forth person. # 1266902892
Can you help please.
Hi Fireball,

What are the errors, are they in the FT Console beneath your game screen?

Are the errors preventing you from going through the rest of your neighbours co-op quests or doing anything with quests? If they are not then they might be the ones the devs are working on to fix some neighbours pictures.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread