Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 10 2021, 09:46 AM

Default Plowing with my tools on a neighbor's farm

User ID 1368427860. When I am Super-Neighboring on a neighbor's farm, and I select my own plow tool (different than my neighbor's), it disconnects after the first field section is done and must be picked up again. After the second time it is picked up, it will finish the field no matter how many sections there are.
Old Feb 10 2021, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie E. View Post
User ID 1368427860. When I am Super-Neighboring on a neighbor's farm, and I select my own plow tool (different than my neighbor's), it disconnects after the first field section is done and must be picked up again. After the second time it is picked up, it will finish the field no matter how many sections there are.
Hi Jackie E,
Does this happen on more than one farm?
We will have to test this and see if we can get that. Have you tried using the neighbors plow just to see if it would continue beyond the first section?
Try that and see if it will just to test it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2021, 09:52 AM

Thank you, Taz.
Yes they are working! Guess I was only trying them on Farm 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
The animal sheds are harvestable now. If you are harvesting the ones on farm 1 then you do not see the text to show how much you got. All other farms will show the text for the amounts. The farm 1 glitch is known and the developers will fix that.
Old Feb 10 2021, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz d View Post
hi susie q az,
i am not sure what to tell you. We have not been able to duplicate this. Is it showing all 16 plots highlighted when you try? Maybe zoom in one more level to see if you can hit the area better.
yes. It highlites the whole 16 plots. When it plants just one of the 16 (in the upper left hand corner). I can't plant the other 15 except by using smaller planter or the x1 planter. I'll see if it is because i am not hitting the key solid enough. But only happens on the first 16 plots thhat i plant.
Old Feb 10 2021, 11:17 AM

You mentioned that we are getting updates every Tuesday?? Why am I seeing that the last update for information dates back to January 19th?? I check the forum everyday so it's not like I am missing anything.
Old Feb 10 2021, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
yes. It highlites the whole 16 plots. When it plants just one of the 16 (in the upper left hand corner). I can't plant the other 15 except by using smaller planter or the x1 planter. I'll see if it is because i am not hitting the key solid enough. But only happens on the first 16 plots thhat i plant.
Hi susie q az,
Are you using a saved link/bookmark? If you are then please use the Farm Town link from your Facebook home page in the left column section for shortcuts or click the Play Farmtown button at the top of the forums.
Using a link/bookmark right now is not a good idea as the versions change as the developers add functions and do fixes for the game right now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2021, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
You mentioned that we are getting updates every Tuesday?? Why am I seeing that the last update for information dates back to January 19th?? I check the forum everyday so it's not like I am missing anything.
Hi Fireball,
That was not one of the moderators saying that. It was speculation by a member. Actually though I am not sure where you are looking as the first post of this thread shows updates from Jan 19th and 26th as well as one from Feb 1st.
Old Feb 10 2021, 02:02 PM

Default Animals gone my avatar is gone

Why is the game so messed up now it is nothing like it was before i have no animals and no avatar when is all this going to be fixed
Old Feb 10 2021, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboy1967 View Post
Why is the game so messed up now it is nothing like it was before i have no animals and no avatar when is all this going to be fixed
Hi farmboy1967

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where it is posted which features are available right now and which ones have not been added yet.

If you scroll down the page you will find useful information about the features.

We will update that page as soon as new features are added.
Old Feb 10 2021, 03:21 PM

Wink Just an FYI 765925500

I tried my super neighbor skill to plow wasted crops I keep clicking on non extended tools and that games flip changes them to my biggest extended tool...its probably the default to use largest tool...but when there are fields [farm fields not data fields] that are corrupt the manual plow tool can usually get them but I cannot even try that...ps I am so happy I am not involved in this code change..I just get overwhelmed thinking of all the items that need to be redone and redoing animation.....you have to be exhausted from this. In 5 yrs this nightmare should be over..
Closed Thread