Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 28 2023, 12:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Raul has posted the following:

Post Release Updates - April 27th, 8:00PM

- Bugfix: At 11:00AM today we introduced a bug that caused a significant % of users to lose most of their preferences in the game, these include the Shortcut selection, the settings in the Facility Manager filters, the selection of which Facilities and Products you want to start or not, the selection of which products you have selected for sell in the Market, and others.

If you open your Facility Manager and see too few Facilities, it's probably because the setting in the Facility Manager filter (funnel) is set to show Facilities in 'Current Farm' only, you need to change this setting to 'All Farms' to see all the facilities you own in the Facility Manager.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 28 2023, 06:39 PM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes:

Post Release Updates - April 28th, 6:30PM

- Buddy List screen Improvements (Round 2):

1. Added last activity date and level to each buddy

2. Buddies that are also neighbours will have a blue background

3. Added a blue neighbour icon to each buddy:

a) When the buddy is not your neighbour, you can click this icon to convert that buddy into a neighbour, that farmer will be removed from your buddies and added to your neighbours

b) When the buddy is also your neighbour, you can click this icon to delete that buddy from your neighbours

4. When you remove buddies or when you close and re-open the Buddy List screen, the scroll position is remembered

5. Added a Sorter icon to sort by: Avatar Name, Name, Online Status, Level, Last Active and Neighbour. Also, the sorting ignores non-alphanumeric characters, so it's more accurate.

6. Added stats at the top left showing total buddies and capacity used

7. If the Avatar Name is the same as the Name, then we only show one to reduce clutter
Old May 03 2023, 12:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul relkeased the following:

Post Release Updates - May 3rd, 1:00PM

- Bugfix: At 8:50AM today we introduced a new bug with a similar consequence to the bug introduced 6 days ago, a significant % of users lost most of their preferences in the game, a fix was released about an hour ago.

This is all related to the updates that must be completed before we are able to expand the neighbour and buddy capacity.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2023, 05:44 PM

Smile Thanks guys.

Looks like my short cuts and fertilizing preferences are now back - even restarted my computer to see if they would still be there when I got back and there they were. Just loving the new site and any small inconveniences are certainly worth the improved speed, maneuverability and definition.
Old May 04 2023, 09:56 AM

Hi Farmers

From Raul notes:

Post Release Updates - May 4th, 10:50AM

- Released 6 new Mothers Day items, 2 as gifts, 2 at the top of the Mothers Day category in the Store, and 2 at the bottom.
Old May 04 2023, 11:14 AM

OK I am ever so confused. Since yesterday afternoon the settings for the shortcuts etc. and the watering cans have been totally up the creek. I think I've read a couple of postings saying it's been fixed, but I'm not sure if they relate to a previous bug or a current bug.

So, it's now 5pm ish here in the UK and everything is still back to factory settings, shall we say ,lol. What's happening , I don't mind waiting for it to be fixed, but I just want to know the current state of play. Thanks !

Last edited by peekachoo; May 04 2023 at 11:21 AM.
Old May 04 2023, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
OK I am ever so confused. Since yesterday afternoon the settings for the shortcuts etc. and the watering cans have been totally up the creek. I think I've read a couple of postings saying it's been fixed, but I'm not sure if they relate to a previous bug or a current bug.

So, it's 5pm ish now in the UK and everything is still back to factory settings, shall we say ,lol. What's happening , I don't mind waiting for it to be fixed, but I just want to know the current state of play. Thanks !
Hi Peekachoo,
The latest posts are about the second fix which happened yesterday. The fix was to stop the constant resetting of them when you reloaded the game. You have to set them back to what you want them to yourself as the fix was only to stop the constant resetting of them to default every time you reloaded.
Old May 04 2023, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peekachoo,
The latest posts are about the second fix which happened yesterday. The fix was to stop the constant resetting of them when you reloaded the game. You have to set them back to what you want them to yourself as the fix was only to stop the constant resetting of them to default every time you reloaded.
Cheers Taz, but I've just had another thought, the box at the bottom, where your neighbours are lined up, they aren't in the order the way they were, and the brown shortcut box next to it isn't as long as it was, and I have changed the shortcuts a couple of times, but it keeps going back again....so that's still to be fixed ?
Old May 04 2023, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekachoo View Post
Cheers Taz, but I've just had another thought, the box at the bottom, where your neighbours are lined up, they aren't in the order the way they were, and the brown shortcut box next to it isn't as long as it was, and I have changed the shortcuts a couple of times, but it keeps going back again....so that's still to be fixed ?
Hi Peekachoo,
The neighbor order, shortcuts and facility manager settings were all affected by the changes they made to the preferences database. When the shortcuts are reset to default the the extra space for those won't show until you add shortcuts into that area again.
If it is still resetting then we will alert the developers to this again.
Old May 04 2023, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Peekachoo,
The neighbor order, shortcuts and facility manager settings were all affected by the changes they made to the preferences database. When the shortcuts are reset to default the the extra space for those won't show until you add shortcuts into that area again.
If it is still resetting then we will alert the developers to this again.
Thank you very much for explaining all that for me Taz !
Closed Thread