Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2021, 09:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve127 View Post
User ID 1719378853 My Farm town hasn't worked right since January 1. Somethings does but I can't go to neighbors and tend their fields, can't go to Map. can someone plz help thanks
Hi Steve,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are able to play.
This is a restricted version of the game as not all functions are added back in yet.
Please read the first post of this thread to see what is currently available and check that post to see when they add more functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2021, 11:33 AM

Default Still Can't Play....

Hi There

USER ID number 1209944324

I am able to load the game, but there is no avatar, nor can I access the market or any where else.

So basically, the farm loads and I can do nothing on it.

Await your response.

Thanks!
Old Jan 30 2021, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekki Alao View Post
Hi There

USER ID number 1209944324

I am able to load the game, but there is no avatar, nor can I access the market or any where else.

So basically, the farm loads and I can do nothing on it.

Await your response.

Thanks!
Hi Jekki,
I moved your post to the Migration threas as you dont have problems loading the game.
The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post in this thread.

This is a restricted version of the game as not all functions are added back in yet.
Please read the first post of this thread to see what is currently available and check that post to see when they add more functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 30 2021, 11:50 AM

would really really like my factories back also
Old Jan 30 2021, 11:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzi623 View Post
would really really like my factories back also
Hi Suzi,
we all would. Please be patient. They will be coming back.
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:02 PM

Just a general question, as we are still able to plant crops ,how long is it expected to be until we can use our facilities because for some players the risk of becoming coinless is real and therefore will not be able to play the game , which in turn may result in them getting so fed up they leave the game completely. Many thanks for any response
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:03 PM

The Gift Box is loading its contents to storage rather slowly and the box is slow closing as well compared to yesterday. My computer is still using WebGL 2 and is not using up the memory. I have tried both compressed graphics and uncompressed graphics. I assume this is because the servers are busy with the ongoing updates and more players able to enable WebGL on previously unloading game-play.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
Just a general question, as we are still able to plant crops ,how long is it expected to be until we can use our facilities because for some players the risk of becoming coinless is real and therefore will not be able to play the game , which in turn may result in them getting so fed up they leave the game completely. Many thanks for any response
Hi meirwen

I moved your post to the Migration threas as you dont have problems loading the game.
The HTML5 thread is for farmers having loading issues, so if you have questions about features please post in this thread.

I'm sorry but we dont have that information, I can only say that developers are working full time but they cant release all features at once or we will get multiple issues and it would be impossible to catch all errors and fix them. It is not easy to complete migrate a 12 years game with monthly releases.
Every feature has to be fully tested before realising and if an issue is found then the times to get them to all of us change and that issue has to be fixed and sometimes it is not simple or easy.
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meirwen59@aol.com View Post
We have been able to sell extra ingredients in the storage locker the entire time. Many players have not seen the information though. All you do is click the Storage locker and then any one item's Go To Market to Sell button. The box that usually opens when we tell Tom we want to sell will open as if you had gone to the market.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jan 30 2021, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The Gift Box is loading its contents to storage rather slowly and the box is slow closing as well compared to yesterday. My computer is still using WebGL 2 and is not using up the memory. I have tried both compressed graphics and uncompressed graphics. I assume this is because the servers are busy with the ongoing updates and more players able to enable WebGL on previously unloading game-play.
Hi Qivis,

I have not seen the moving gifts to storage has been slow. It may depend on how much you have in your Gift Box at the time. Or as you say the sefvers may be more busy than usual.
Closed Thread