Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 22 2013, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi, when the box shifts upwards, it is only by 1 pixel... tricky to do it.
thanks..hopefully they'll fix the glitch... I did move the orange sprinkler around in the meantime.... thanks again Rob
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:23 PM

thanks for the update!!! woot wooot!!! can we have turbo loads for facs?!?!?! SOON?!?!?! LOLLLL great update!! =)

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Easter Items: Last Year items plus 16 New Items, 2 New Trees in the gift section and 14 in the Store.

2. More Airplanes: Regular, Propeller and Small Airplanes. We now have 4 different styles and 4 color patterns for each style for a total of 16 Airplanes. Old Farm Cash crop dusters are now much cheaper.

3. 25 New Levels (Coming in 5-10 days): 60+ items all in coins.

4. Farm 18: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 18: 18000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 15000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 16000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 17000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 2200000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 2300000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 2400000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000
30 x 30 Upgrade: 4000000000
32 x 32 Upgrade: 4000000000

5. Ultimate Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 4 days. You can now have 4 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive, one with an Enhanced Locomotive, one with a Supreme Locomotive and another one with the Ultimate Locomotive.

6. Fishing Boat 2x2 (Coins): Fish up to 4 fish at once. This tool can’t be used when working for others.

7. Independent 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options (Coming sometime next week): The 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Trees' and 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Flowers' options in the marketplace were replaced by individuals 'Hire to Harvest Trees' and and 'Hire to Harvest Flowers' options. This provide users with more control and still you can use the Advance Multihire feature to Hire workers for multiple type of work at once.

8. Warning Message when buying duplicate tools in Store: When you try to buy a tool that is less or equally advanced to a tool that you already have in your Item Storage you will receive an extra confirmation message. For example, if you have the Tree Shaker 8 x 8 in your Item Storage and you want to buy the Tree Shaker 12 x 8 but you select the 4 x 8 or the 8 x 8 by mistake, you will receive a warning message. This will help users to not buy duplicate items by mistake.

9. Turbo Tools for Service Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Checkout Station' and 'Turbo Manual Lift Truck' allows you to Load Products into multiple Service Facilities with one click. To use these tools use the 'Load All' button in the Facility Manager.

All facilities will be loaded in the same order as they appear in the Facility Manager according to the filters selected. For example, if only 'Facilities in current Farm' are shown then only Service Facilities in current farm will be loaded. If 'Facilities in all Farms' are shown, all Service Facilities in all farms will be loaded.

10. Other Minor Bug Fixes:
- The ? sign in Facility Manager is not getting in the way anymore to access the filter options for users with high diversification rank
- Sprinklers can now be used on farms with flowers only on the area covered by the 32x32 farm expansion

11. Meal Rental Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Meal Rental Supplies.

Chafer
Display Basket Rack (used in the Mobile Catering Trailer)
Chocolate Fountain
Hairnet (used in the Mobile Catering Trailer)
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar

12. Event Catering Services (FC): Provides Event Catering Services and can be stocked with the following products:

Punch Bowl
Multiflowers Bouquet
Chafer
Chocolate Fountain
Hat and Apron
Event Decor
Folding Chair
Portable Bar
Pear Slices
Yellowtail Sushi
Garden Salad
Sesame Chicken
Grilled Steak
Bacon Wrapped Trout
Almond Crusted Chicken
Surf and Turf

Enjoy!

--Raul
Thanks for all you do for the game!

I have a question, I owned the Green Sprinkler and have recently purchased the Purple Sprinkler; thinking the Purple one would make my farms grow quicker in one click. But that is not happening, am I confused to what the Purple one does?

Thank you.
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:36 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnylady View Post
Thanks for all you do for the game!

I have a question, I owned the Green Sprinkler and have recently purchased the Purple Sprinkler; thinking the Purple one would make my farms grow quicker in one click. But that is not happening, am I confused to what the Purple one does?

Thank you.
From the last release........
Quote:
9. Multifarm Mobile Sprinkler:*If you already own the Green Mobile Sprinkler, then you can buy this new Purple Mobile Sprinkler to Irrigate all your farms at once. You will see the same multifarm selector that is now shown with the Multifarm Manure Spreader which allows you to choose which farm to sprinkle, one, some or all .

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 22 2013, 01:38 PM

Default sprinkler/irrigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by anneandjuice View Post
If you take it out of storage and put it on the farm, it works. It appears that the 2 sprinklers are on top of each other in the tool box and the brown sprinkler takes precedence.
Mine are like that too??? When I pick it up it is the brown sprinkler????
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:41 PM

Question about the Turbo Tools for Service Facilities?
Do these two tools cover all of the service facilities that are on FT?
thanks!
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug View Post
Mine are like that too??? When I pick it up it is the brown sprinkler????
It's a bit fiddly but what you can do is.... In the extended toolbox, hover over the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards,by a tiny amount, that is where you have the other sprinkler and you can click on that and use your upgraded sprinkler.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 22 2013, 01:44 PM

Default Puple Sprinkler Not working as expected

Will not let me irrigate, only water. Not even that if I don't have flowers on the farm. Have to pull my old one out of storage, place on farm to irrigate. That way I get all the options the purple one has.

Also Purple will not let me do single farm.
Old Mar 22 2013, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msa651 View Post
Will not let me irrigate, only water. Not even that if I don't have flowers on the farm. Have to pull my old one out of storage, place on farm to irrigate. That way I get all the options the purple one has.

Also Purple will not let me do single farm.
The developers are aware of the sprinkler issues and are looking for a fix.
In the meantime you can take the sprinkler out of storage and place it on the farm to use or if you have a bit of patience there is a method you can try but it does take a bit of fiddling about.........
In the extended toolbox, hover over the sprinkler around the midpoint and slowly move the cursor towards the top, you will see the box shift upwards, by a tiny amount, when it does that click on it and you should grab the upgraded sprinkler to use.

When you get the menu pop up, there are 2 tabs, "Select one farm" and "Select multiple farms" to chose from.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Mar 22 2013, 01:52 PM

Unhappy what the heck's going on with the sprinklers

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Thanks Raul

has the sprinkler system changes as It appears only the brown original sprinkler is in the toolbox?
Sprinklers can now be used on farms with flowers only on the area covered by the 32x32 farm expansion
that i'm confused about the meaning plus in order for my brown sprinkler to work I have to take it out of storage, place in on my farm for it to work my problem is on many of my farms there is no room to place it so I can't irrigate to cut the time for my trees and crops that's not good
Closed Thread