Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 19 2013, 11:16 AM

Default sometimes there are a lot ofpeople opther times mornings when there is almost no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ady0914 View Post
wow your markets must be way more populated than mine! i am lucky to find one worker, it would take all day to round up 3-4 workers,lol. i never hire more than one for my jobs and just hope they pay attention to the fact that more than one farm is checked ...and of course i never hire picky workers at all...if they arent willing to do every task that needs doing, then let them stand around doing nothing. i spent all my farm cash on things other than tools, like 2 fertilizer trucks, bait farm, sprinklers to make it more profitable for workers who hire out to me, i grouped all my trees and flowers for tool use just for them, and bought extra barns for all the animals so none run free, caz workers complained that it slowed down their game, deleted the stacked plowing caz they complained about that...in short am getting just a bit peeved that so many workers seem to have the notion that they control my farm...the latest complaint seems to be that i have trees over plowed ground or buildings on plowed ground...come on, thats what the wrench icon is for...hide them if they are in the way!
anyway what i would like to see is a notice on the hire invitation that says 7 farms or 14 farms (however many is checked off) so they dont do one farm and leave.
Mornings in Europe there is almost no one to hire in the market place and often you have to do things your self. Afternoons & evenings there are more but often you ghave to refresh or reload the page in order to find workers.