Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Old Nov 16 2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMiss View Post
Do you know when the increased productivity is happening? And what they will be?
Julie
Hi DizzyMiss

I'm sorry but we know as much as you, we dont get any information before it is released.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Nov 18 2017, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMiss View Post
Do you know when the increased productivity is happening? And what they will be?
Julie
Although the release notes state 1 to 2 weeks, it's been 3.... Farm Town days and weeks are not the same as regular days or weeks, we kind of have to at least double the latest anticipated time, so I am guessing another week or two at the earliest ....
Old Nov 18 2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Although the release notes state 1 to 2 weeks, it's been 3.... Farm Town days and weeks are not the same as regular days or weeks, we kind of have to at least double the latest anticipated time, so I am guessing another week or two at the earliest ....
No Doubt but what year. The minions are getting restless.
Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Thank you Tiger. I'll keep an eye out.

I realize all this. Read my post again. It's pointless UNTIL you can export. We can't export yet because it hasn't been fully rolled out.
what you are not understanding is that until the export feature is enabled, you can currently go to the market and sell off the extras produced by the chain for coins .. i did this with only 2 chains started and gained an extra 3+ billion coins just by going to the market and selling off the extras under the "From Facilities (Export)" option

Don't Breed or Buy While Thousands Of Shelter Pets Die!

Sad Statistics : Less then 10% of all lost/missing cats ever find their way back home, only 15-20% of lost /missing dogs find their way back home and only because they were micro-chipped. collars and tags can fall off, break or be removed, don't take a chance that your 4 legged family member will end up a sad statistic.
Old Yesterday, 02:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
what you are not understanding is that until the export feature is enabled, you can currently go to the market and sell off the extras produced by the chain for coins .. i did this with only 2 chains started and gained an extra 3+ billion coins just by going to the market and selling off the extras under the "From Facilities (Export)" option
seems some people don't get it yet... lol... I have not sold off any of my export goods yet, but if I do I will get an extra 360 million coins as of this moment in time, nice little earner for no outlay,, LOVE FARMTOWN... make that over 377 million now, just added another fac to the chains...

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Today at 12:49 AM.