Closed Thread

Old Oct 30 2017, 06:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default misnamed Farm

Thanks have it taking care of. I guess I just look at the diamonds and never thought to check farm name. Sorry about bothering you over my screw-up.
Old Oct 30 2017, 07:21 PM

Level:
XP:

was just able to start my 2nd Chain, have the Bakery and Flower Shop working away producing those extra items that are not costing me anything in ingredients, and will generate pure profit if sold to the Mayor..

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Oct 30 2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old Oct 30 2017, 07:36 PM

I didn't see this question but I might have missed it. When we do the store all/start all/load all on the regular facilities manager, does it load the service facility on the chain?
Old Oct 30 2017, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
I didn't see this question but I might have missed it. When we do the store all/start all/load all on the regular facilities manager, does it load the service facility on the chain?
Hi sestree,
As that part has not been released yet for the service facilities to be added to chains, then we will have to wait and see how it will work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 30 2017, 11:22 PM

Default Aussie Ray we only have the bulldozer 12 x 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
buy the tool, EXCAVATOR, and you can delete the entire farm of plowed fields or as may trees, flowers etc that you want...
we only have the bulldozer 12 x 12 and yet we have other tools for 16 x 16
Old Oct 30 2017, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
we only have the bulldozer 12 x 12 and yet we have other tools for 16 x 16
Hi Rodneycs,
If you want to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section where we group all the suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to an existing thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 31 2017, 04:34 AM

I may have missed it, but is there any way we can get the facilities/client listed in the manager that can be made into chains? Takes forever to look and look and find stuff that's missing one or more Dan 7's. Thanks.
Old Oct 31 2017, 06:29 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
I may have missed it, but is there any way we can get the facilities/client listed in the manager that can be made into chains? Takes forever to look and look and find stuff that's missing one or more Dan 7's. Thanks.
What I did was make a list of all my facilities that did not have all items at 7th Dan, of the 249 production facilities that others can work, I now only have 35 with one or two items that need to reach that magic 7th Dan. It took me a couple of days to do but was worth the effort.. as each facility out of the 35 reaches 7th Dan in all items, I delete it from my list... total number of production facilities on my farms is 1,265.
Old Oct 31 2017, 08:05 AM

Default Updates

It's always nice to have updates and I don't want to be one of those complainers but.....how bout working out the bugs first. I understand it's been said to be a Facebook problem but I'd assume Farmtown needs to work with FB. I've not been able to send trains or gift properly for weeks. I've hear about a trick to beat the speeding window but have not been able to do that either. It's all getting very old and frustrating. Any fix foreseen in the near future?
Old Oct 31 2017, 08:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melori34 View Post
It's always nice to have updates and I don't want to be one of those complainers but.....how bout working out the bugs first. I understand it's been said to be a Facebook problem but I'd assume Farmtown needs to work with FB. I've not been able to send trains or gift properly for weeks. I've hear about a trick to beat the speeding window but have not been able to do that either. It's all getting very old and frustrating. Any fix foreseen in the near future?
Hi melori34,

I'm sorry but all we can tell you is that Facebook are still working on fixing the shrinking window. They do not inform us of how long that will take. The workaround for the shrinking window is in the following post. It may not work for everyone and it may not working in all browsers, all you can do is give it a try and perhaps try another browser if you wish. Here's the link to that post >
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6194130

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread