Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 14 2020, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrab7 View Post
I requested ingredients for a request and received many, which is blessing. However, I've store them and is not showing as received in the quest. Help! I'm almost out of time.
Hi Firecrab,
You will need to be specific. What quest and what did you request ingredients for?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2020, 08:29 PM

Default Quest ingredients

My Quests, Band-Aid. Needed cotton. requested ingredients, received tons, stored them, nada
Old Jul 15 2020, 08:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firecrab7 View Post
My Quests, Band-Aid. Needed cotton. requested ingredients, received tons, stored them, nada
Hi Firecrab,
You requested ingredients for what? Remember you are requesting ingredients. You do not get the product itself, but get the ingredients to produce it. So if you needed cotton textile as I think this is what you need then if you ask for ingredients for cotton textile roll, you would get the cotton crop not the textile. To get the cotton textile roll, you would need to ask for ingredients for something that used the cotton textile roll as an ingredient.

You needed plastic granules for the band-aid. You would need to first ask for ingredients to make petrochemical barrels to get crude oil. Then you would need to ask for ingredients to make the plastic granules which would get you the petrochemical barrel. Then ask for ingredients for something that uses the plastic granules as an ingredient.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2020, 09:07 PM

Hi there. I'm having a problem with the Taste of New Zealand. It is a cooperative quest. I have everything ready and have clicked on the Open button to load Hokey Pokey into the Taste of New Zealand. When I clicked to load the Hokey Pokey, it showed that I had loaded 30. When I exited back to the cooperative quest manager, it did not show loaded there. So, I opened the Taste of New Zealand again and clicked to load the Hokey Pokey. It still didn't show. So, I went to the Taste of New Zealand in my manager and saw that I had loaded the items.

I loaded two other items into different facilities and had no problems. Thanks for you help.

Karlene Gottman

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Jul 15 2020, 09:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi there. I'm having a problem with the Taste of New Zealand. It is a cooperative quest. I have everything ready and have clicked on the Open button to load Hokey Pokey into the Taste of New Zealand. When I clicked to load the Hokey Pokey, it showed that I had loaded 30. When I exited back to the cooperative quest manager, it did not show loaded there. So, I opened the Taste of New Zealand again and clicked to load the Hokey Pokey. It still didn't show. So, I went to the Taste of New Zealand in my manager and saw that I had loaded the items.

I loaded two other items into different facilities and had no problems. Thanks for you help.

Karlene Gottman
Hi Karlene,
I have checked your data and your co-op quest is not for Hokey Pokey. I t is for Hokey Pokey Ice Cream which is a different product.
Old Jul 15 2020, 09:56 PM

Thank you, Taz.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Jul 15 2020, 11:04 PM

I needed Mamey's for a Mamey shake. A fiend sent me some but they disappeared after I accepted them, possibly to my storage of fruit from trees.
I then had another friend hire me to harvest her trees and there were Mameys' there! .
I now have 27,000,000 in my storage (large and standard combined) but I still can not use them for my quest. This is not the final step in the quest ingredients.
What else am I supposed to do?
Old Jul 15 2020, 11:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercilley View Post
I needed Mamey's for a Mamey shake. A fiend sent me some but they disappeared after I accepted them, possibly to my storage of fruit from trees.
I then had another friend hire me to harvest her trees and there were Mameys' there! .
I now have 27,000,000 in my storage (large and standard combined) but I still can not use them for my quest. This is not the final step in the quest ingredients.
What else am I supposed to do?
Hi christophercilley,
How did you have your friends send them to you. If they just sold them to you that won't work as you do not have the Trading lifeline.

Working for a neighbor to harvest them will not work for this quest because you do not have the Employee lifeline.
You have the Gift lifeline so you can only get them from gifts (which they are not a gift) or by requesting ingredients for some product that uses the mamey as an ingredient.

You can find an explanation of each of the lifelines in the first post of this thread.
Old Jul 25 2020, 07:20 PM

Default personal quest wont load Ginger Reboot into my Healthy juice stand

personal quest wont load Ginger Reboot into my Healthy juice stand i tried loading from facilities option and cleared memcache
Old Jul 25 2020, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nroosa View Post
personal quest wont load Ginger Reboot into my Healthy juice stand i tried loading from facilities option and cleared memcache
Hi nroosa,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests. We do this to keep the forum organized so members can find answers quickly.
Do you have a green check in all except the last box? From the data it looks like you are missing one step. What do you see when you click to start a batch?

If you have a green check in the 6 crops needed for this then open the facility and see if it shows that you can start a batch. It would have a +1 or higher in the button to the right of Start Batch. If that is not there then you will have to wait until at least one batch is completed for you to start another one.

Tags
brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline