Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 26 2024, 08:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question ingredient gift pack

this option is extremely confusing. if I don't get it, I can imagine 99% of others are in the same boat. I give up.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 26 2024, 08:54 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

you spend more time moving posts than explaning ANYTHING

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 26 2024, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
this option is extremely confusing. if I don't get it, I can imagine 99% of others are in the same boat. I give up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratuski View Post
you spend more time moving posts than explaning ANYTHING
Hi Bratuski

I gave you the link to the Game guide for you to read about ingredients packs.

Did you do that?

If you get this:

It means that you have to go to the Other wall requests and click in the links asking for ingredients.

If you get this:

Then you have to ask for ingredients by opening any regular facilitiy, click in the + icon for a product of your choice.
The request will be posted in your friends Other wall requests and the goal will be completed when they send you the ingredients.
Old Feb 05 2024, 12:54 AM

My biggest gripe! People only send fuel tanks as gifts! i can never get the gifts of specific items (this month walnut trees) because all I get are FUEL TANKS! I don't need fuel tanks so end up just exchanging for something else usually pork. Isn't there anything that can be done to help people like me who bought enough facilities that make fuel tanks for their on supply? Maybe if folks would check farm pass to see what players need to collect for fp and send accordingly to friends they know are playing fp. VERY FRUSTRATING NOT TO BE ABLE TO COLLECT THESE ITEMS!!!!
Old Feb 05 2024, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
My biggest gripe! People only send fuel tanks as gifts! i can never get the gifts of specific items (this month walnut trees) because all I get are FUEL TANKS! I don't need fuel tanks so end up just exchanging for something else usually pork. Isn't there anything that can be done to help people like me who bought enough facilities that make fuel tanks for their on supply? Maybe if folks would check farm pass to see what players need to collect for fp and send accordingly to friends they know are playing fp. VERY FRUSTRATING NOT TO BE ABLE TO COLLECT THESE ITEMS!!!!
Hi craftyoldlady7

There are a few things you can do when you need a specific gift for your farm pass.

Taking walnut trees as an example, you can go to a farm where you have walnut trees placed, click in a walnut tree and then click in Request as a gift option. Your request will be posted in the Other wall requests and your friends could send it from there.

Or you can exchange one of your fuel tanks gift for a Walnut tree. Then open your Gift manager and click in My Gifts.
You will see the Walnut tree, click en More button and the request will be posted to Other wall requests. You can click 5 times in More button and each or your friends will be able to send you 5 walnut tree.

You can also send an ingame message to your friends asking them to send walnut trees, or post in facebook that you need that type of tree.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 05 2024 at 06:54 AM.
Old Feb 05 2024, 10:21 AM

Farm Pass goal today -- Harvest 27 Acai Trees
I harvested ALL the Acai trees on my farms; Harvested equal number on a friends' farm and not one of them counted towards my goal.
I know this is an insignificant item, but it's not the first farm pass goal to count and frankly, I'm a little fed up with it.
Yes, I have refreshed / I have run memcache .. still showing 0/27 towards this goal.

FT ID # 1831655607
Old Feb 05 2024, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobVille View Post
Farm Pass goal today -- Harvest 27 Acai Trees
I harvested ALL the Acai trees on my farms; Harvested equal number on a friends' farm and not one of them counted towards my goal.
I know this is an insignificant item, but it's not the first farm pass goal to count and frankly, I'm a little fed up with it.
Yes, I have refreshed / I have run memcache .. still showing 0/27 towards this goal.

FT ID # 1831655607
Hi BobVille,
I just checked your account and you do not have any acai trees on your farm. You do have acacia trees which are not the same and will not work for this goal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2024, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BobVille,
I just checked your account and you do not have any acai trees on your farm. You do have acacia trees which are not the same and will not work for this goal.
OMG .. color me embarrassed. I thought I had all the trees ... gotta go shopping !! Thank you
Old Feb 09 2024, 05:51 PM

Default Recieve ingredients

Hi
for the farmpass quests, "recieve ingredients pack gifts? how do I send or find them for me to satisfy the quest?
Old Feb 09 2024, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpyon48 View Post
Hi
for the farmpass quests, "recieve ingredients pack gifts? how do I send or find them for me to satisfy the quest?
Hi Scorpyon

I moved your post to the thread about Farm Pass.

Please go to the following thread where it is explained everything about gifts and ingredients for Farm pass:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...06#post6504906

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs