Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2014, 10:08 AM

So I completed a survey for 3fc and I received it - Thank You & Happy Farming™
Old Jan 02 2014, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
On the Dec 05 2013, 02:20 PM I wrote to Support and also copied into the Forum what I sent them regarding - Thumbs down My response to the changes made in the last upgrade regarding trains.

Several people that I know of have received a refund yet for some reason all my messages have gone by without any reply or response at all. This I find very rude and totally unfair.

When will I get the same treatment as others and get a refund on all the trains I have now in storage due to the train 'fix'???
Quote:
As stated I have written several times to Support without any reply.
Messages sent on 5th 15th 17th 19th 20th 21st 23rd 25th December and 2nd January. How many times do you suggest I write??
It does do any good for you to copy your response to Support here in the forums as they are not going to see it here. Nor does it do any good to constantly send them tickets as that will not get you a quicker response. Why some you have talked to have gotten refunds and you haven't I don't know, but I am sure it wasn't because of the change in the way trains could be used.
As Marymarcel stated you need to be patient as it can take a few weeks for Support to respond depending on how many ticket are ahead of yours. And with the change in the trains I am sure they were flooded with tickets. Sending multiple tickets just compounds the problem and doesn't speed up any response to yours. The Christmas/New Years holidays will have also been a factor in the slowness.
Any refund you get is up to them and no amount of complaining here in the forums is going to make any difference in their decision.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2014, 01:38 PM

Is there problem with store all tools? I have all the turbo tools but not working. I have backed out of everything, shut down my laptop, cleared history still nothing
Old Jan 02 2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrodoll View Post
Is there problem with store all tools? I have all the turbo tools but not working. I have backed out of everything, shut down my laptop, cleared history still nothing
Hi, be sure you have the turbo tools in storage and not on the farms.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 02 2014, 03:59 PM

Before you end this conversation, I wanted to say thank you for the new updates, and the extra FC. I don't have a problem with any of the new updates. Thanks for all you do to keep this game interesting
Old Jan 02 2014, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It does do any good for you to copy your response to Support here in the forums as they are not going to see it here. Nor does it do any good to constantly send them tickets as that will not get you a quicker response. Why some you have talked to have gotten refunds and you haven't I don't know, but I am sure it wasn't because of the change in the way trains could be used.
As Marymarcel stated you need to be patient as it can take a few weeks for Support to respond depending on how many ticket are ahead of yours. And with the change in the trains I am sure they were flooded with tickets. Sending multiple tickets just compounds the problem and doesn't speed up any response to yours. The Christmas/New Years holidays will have also been a factor in the slowness.
Any refund you get is up to them and no amount of complaining here in the forums is going to make any difference in their decision.

All the people I know that have received refunds ARE all due to the train 'fix' also they ALL have sent 'tickets' to Support AFTER I have, so how does Support go through their messages?? Shouldn't it be by date, who sent a message first. Someone sent a message regarding the train 'fix' two days ago and already received their refund. Also, several of these people have stated on their walls and in groups that they inundated Support every day until they got their refund, so what you are saying is different from what they experienced.

I am not complaining here in the Forum - I am asking what am I do do seeing Support are ignoring all my messages?

You have stated for me to not put anything here on the forum, well then where as Support isn't helping and you are telling me to not come to the forum with this issue.

What am I suppose to do? If you read what I wrote the first time I sent Support a message regarding this was nearly a month ago, yet you are telling me to wait 2 weeks??
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; Jan 02 2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: further explanation
Old Jan 02 2014, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
All the people I know that have received refunds ARE all due to the train 'fix' also they ALL have sent 'tickets' to Support AFTER I have, so how does Support go through their messages?? Shouldn't it be by date, who sent a message first. Someone sent a message regarding the train 'fix' two days ago and already received their refund. Also, several of these people have stated on their walls and in groups that they inundated Support every day until they got their refund, so what you are saying is different from what they experienced.

I am not complaining here in the Forum - I am asking what am I do do seeing Support are ignoring all my messages?

You have stated for me to not put anything here on the forum, well then where as Support isn't helping and you are telling me to not come to the forum with this issue.

What am I suppose to do? If you read what I wrote the first time I sent Support a message regarding this was nearly a month ago, yet you are telling me to wait 2 weeks??
What I am telling you is Support does not read the forums. The forums are for helping with game problems, getting information on the new releases, discussions on aspects of the games and to make suggestions for improving the game. There isn't anything that can be done for your apparent problem with Support from the forums. It is up to them to make the decision whether you get a refund or not for anything. There is nothing anyone here with the forums can do about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2014, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
just about time to consider the closure of this thread

estimate a new release on or about Jan 9th, next Thursday.

Any opinions on what it might include, like

- expansion of farms 16-20

- one food, and one production facility

- perhaps a new tree or two

- perhaps a larger tree harvester

- introduction of another (airplane?) mode of product increase/transportation
One can only hope
Old Jan 02 2014, 11:02 PM

Question Next upgrade question/comment

IS it just a rumor that we may be getting Farm 21 on the next upgrade? Someone in the market said they worked on someones farm that appeared to have it already...or were they seeing things? I haven't heard anything until they mentioned it tonight myself.

I was thinking they surely weren't going to add one more, just maybe increase the size of the ones we already have. It is hard now to get on some farms cause of the way people are loading them up with lots of stuff, I can't imagine having 21 like that!
Old Jan 02 2014, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
IS it just a rumor that we may be getting Farm 21 on the next upgrade? Someone in the market said they worked on someones farm that appeared to have it already...or were they seeing things? I haven't heard anything until they mentioned it tonight myself.

I was thinking they surely weren't going to add one more, just maybe increase the size of the ones we already have. It is hard now to get on some farms cause of the way people are loading them up with lots of stuff, I can't imagine having 21 like that!
Eating those Gold Topped Magic Mushrooms will do it every time

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread