Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 24 2023, 04:16 PM

When I try to plant with the 465 planter it just shows multiple ones trying to plant but none do plant
Old Apr 24 2023, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgepw View Post
When I try to plant with the 465 planter it just shows multiple ones trying to plant but none do plant

Hi georgepw

The Multi Planter tools use fuel and when I checked your data you have 0 fuel.
You need to refuel in order to be able to use that tool.
Old Apr 28 2023, 12:03 AM

Default Missing facilities

Hi,
Some of my facilities have dissapeared, eg FLower stand. What must I do to get it back?
Old Apr 28 2023, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAL View Post
Hi,
Some of my facilities have dissapeared, eg FLower stand. What must I do to get it back?
Hi EAL,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items. We have no way in the forums to do any refunds. You will need to contact Support concerning this. I do not see any farm cash purchased facilities missing and we do not have any data on coin purchased ones.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2023, 09:39 AM

Default TOP: Loss of facilities

USER ID number is: 1700627520 Build No: 473,
I bought the italian Restaurant twice:
1. 2023-04-14 09:13:25 buy_item -32 2151 Italian Restaurant using Facebook Website
2. 2023-05-04 10:10:10 buy_item -32 1780 Italian Restaurant using Farmtown Website
and placed it on my farm #30, both facilies were setup without error but the next day has been vanished. JFYI # of FW 121 FN 12 SV 65 AB 4 on Farm 30.
What has gone wrong?
How to proceed?
Pls reimburse me 64 FC.
Old May 04 2023, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by derfischmac View Post
USER ID number is: 1700627520 Build No: 473,
I bought the italian Restaurant twice:
1. 2023-04-14 09:13:25 buy_item -32 2151 Italian Restaurant using Facebook Website
2. 2023-05-04 10:10:10 buy_item -32 1780 Italian Restaurant using Farmtown Website
and placed it on my farm #30, both facilies were setup without error but the next day has been vanished. JFYI # of FW 121 FN 12 SV 65 AB 4 on Farm 30.
What has gone wrong?
How to proceed?
Pls reimburse me 64 FC.
Hi derfischmac,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I have checked your account data and yes they are missing. I have also looked at that farm and the reason they have gone missing is because you have probably reached the limit that farm can hold. You have crops with trees and facilities layered over them along with waters layered along the sides. There is a limit to how much you can put on each farm.
We can not do refunds through the forumas. You will need to contact Support for that.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 12 2023, 06:21 AM

Hi, I need to report that my milking station has disappeared out of my storage. Is there a way to get it back without repurchasing it? Thanks!
Old May 12 2023, 06:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesselwill View Post
Hi, I need to report that my milking station has disappeared out of my storage. Is there a way to get it back without repurchasing it? Thanks!
Hi Sesselwill,

Your milking Station is on one of your farms. In your game preferences make sure that you have a check mark added for Show Tools and go to your Farm 27, it's near the top of that farm.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 12 2023, 07:25 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Sesselwill,

Your milking Station is on one of your farms. In your game preferences make sure that you have a check mark added for Show Tools and go to your Farm 27, it's near the top of that farm.
Thank you! I know I didn't take it out but couldn't tell where it went!
Old May 14 2023, 08:30 AM

Default Gaps In Fields

I think I overlayered and having gaps in fields. I have been trying to "unlayer" things. I am having gaps on 2, 20, 11, 12, 26. There may be more. I am not missing any facilities but am getting less yields from fishing.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing