Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 11 2020, 12:17 PM

I have a co-op quest to produce patagonian lamb. I have all the ingredients except ranch dressing. I can't put a tag on it to ask for help because it isn't highlighted. I cleared memcahe and browser cache
Old Mar 11 2020, 12:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I have a co-op quest to produce patagonian lamb. I have all the ingredients except ranch dressing. I can't put a tag on it to ask for help because it isn't highlighted. I cleared memcahe and browser cache
Hi Dutch,
According to your data you only have 24 of 27 steps completed. Check again to make sure you have green checks on all the items needed. It is a long list of them, so maybe you missed one when going through the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 11 2020, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dutch,
According to your data you only have 24 of 27 steps completed. Check again to make sure you have green checks on all the items needed. It is a long list of them, so maybe you missed one when going through the list.

I went over the ingredients so many times I can't believe I missed the chives. Thank you Taz for checking for me. I just wasn't seeing it.
Old Mar 11 2020, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
I went over the ingredients so many times I can't believe I missed the chives. Thank you Taz for checking for me. I just wasn't seeing it.
Hi Dutch,
With that many ingredients it is easy to miss one. Glad you found it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2020, 03:14 PM

I recently posted my Rockin Rainbow cooperative quest on the quest help board here. Now I am getting notes from people trying to buy lemon extract from me saying that I don't have any. My storage however shows that I have over 124,000 of them.
Old May 04 2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
I recently posted my Rockin Rainbow cooperative quest on the quest help board here. Now I am getting notes from people trying to buy lemon extract from me saying that I don't have any. My storage however shows that I have over 124,000 of them.
Hi ccheney

I moved your post to the thread about Cooperative Quests.

Maybe they are wrong and they want to say Lemon Syrup as you have a little stored.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 04 2020, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi ccheney

I moved your post to the thread about Cooperative Quests.

Maybe they are wrong and they want to say Lemon Syrup as you have a little stored.
No I asked them to be sure and it is definitely lemon extract that they can't get. I have put on my post that I may not have the syrups since I don't have the facility to make it.
Old May 04 2020, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No I asked them to be sure and it is definitely lemon extract that they can't get. I have put on my post that I may not have the syrups since I don't have the facility to make it.
Hi ccheney,
Can you get us a link to someone's farms who is trying to buy the lemon extract from you so we can verify what they are needing?
Old May 04 2020, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi ccheney,
Can you get us a link to someone's farms who is trying to buy the lemon extract from you so we can verify what they are needing?
I don't know how to get a link but here is the message they sent me.

Susan
Date: Sun 3-5;28PM

Hi Thanks for the Co-op stuff! I have some things you need for your Rainbow. You are out of Lemon extract!
Old May 04 2020, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I don't know how to get a link but here is the message they sent me.

Susan
Date: Sun 3-5;28PM

Hi Thanks for the Co-op stuff! I have some things you need for your Rainbow. You are out of Lemon extract!
Hi ccheney,
That doesn't help us to be able to verify if it was lemon extract or lemon syrup they needed. You have their message you can ask them for their farm ID. Instructions for that is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850

Without a way to verify that there is nothing we can do to check this.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, farm cash not received, help notes