Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 11 2015, 04:20 AM
Account Not Linked

I have a 16 gb ram intel core I7 computer and it is absolute **** for me. I have shadows for about 10 seconds after I harvest each tree and keep getting flash crashes and connection errors. Looks like another fix that hasn't worked !!! It is also as slow as watching grass grow
Old Nov 11 2015, 04:25 AM

I noticed the update about the farmtown requests but even worse all my friends facility requests which I was going through have now disappeared off my own newsfeed. How is that going to work. I am off to try and visit their own pages to see if they still show up there

Lara's Farm
Old Nov 11 2015, 04:49 AM
Account Not Linked

I just attempted to "add to storage" using the tool for the first time since last week and whhhooop it's working properly again, thank you for the fix!
Old Nov 11 2015, 06:51 AM

what's happened to my farm town wall requests? for 2 days now it says there is no requests on the news feed wall. i still have to reload the farm when i bring trees etc up. my screen now flashes white and all bonuses in my gift box are from people with gobble do gook names. patience, you say, but it just seems to get worse.
Old Nov 11 2015, 07:24 AM

Default Me too

my requests link for facilities and bonus is empty also!!!
Old Nov 11 2015, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by francescarw View Post
what's happened to my farm town wall requests?
Facebook did something to it, again. It happened about 4-5 months ago, just have to wait for Facebook to fix it
Old Nov 11 2015, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by francescarw View Post
what's happened to my farm town wall requests? for 2 days now it says there is no requests on the news feed wall. i still have to reload the farm when i bring trees etc up. my screen now flashes white and all bonuses in my gift box are from people with gobble do gook names. patience, you say, but it just seems to get worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Cindy by the C View Post
my requests link for facilities and bonus is empty also!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichHotRod View Post
Facebook did something to it, again. It happened about 4-5 months ago, just have to wait for Facebook to fix it
Hi all

The developers are aware of this problem, and Raul has posted about this in his notes, in the first page of this thread

Known Issues

- An hour ago facebook made an update that broke the 'Show FarmTown Wall Requests' section, we expect they release a fix soon for this, or we will try to find a workaround on the next few days.
Old Nov 11 2015, 08:09 AM

Thank you so much Raul.....vast improvement from last night before release to this morning!!!

I still see "green" patches when planting....they are not actual grass showing with no plots....just a light green under the pending lines. I can live with that. The green patches with the plots missing did not happen at all!!!

I harvested some trees and flowers this am......no problems at all. Seemed a little faster!!!

I stored some stuff on my storage farm and nothing disappeared when I placed them from storage. And they were all easy to pick up and move with my green hand. Last night it seemed the graphics changed and were kind of fuzzy and I could not pick up a couple things for the life of me. It was all sharp graphics this morning and no problems at all!!!!

I picked up a few trees with my transplanter and nothing disappeared like before.

Thank you all for your hard work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are the best!!!!!
Old Nov 11 2015, 08:17 AM

Thank you so much for fixing the bugs! Search was back to it's most useful self this morning... You guys always come through! ;0))
Old Nov 11 2015, 08:21 AM

Thx for the new version of the game, seems like we cooking on gas again