Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 23 2013, 10:01 AM

Default Great Additions

Thanks for the new Wool barns! They're great. I do have one question. For several weeks now there has been a "harvest all" button in the facilities manager. Can you tell me what it will do and when it will be live?....thanks and keep up the great work
Old Jun 23 2013, 10:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkelley1001 View Post
Thanks for the new Wool barns! They're great. I do have one question. For several weeks now there has been a "harvest all" button in the facilities manager. Can you tell me what it will do and when it will be live?....thanks and keep up the great work
Only the developers know and they aren't saying.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2013, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
No matter how I try to word this, it will come across as sarcastic, but here goes.....
No, I am not in full screen when trying to post bonuses..
Yes, I have checked all of the cookies, cleared cache, etc.
Seems other people are having same problem.
Oooh and server change to WF 36 from WF 40 could not possibly cause any of these glitches....??? Gifts, neighbors faces blank, can't post bonuses??

Taz, when you answer our problems with "well, I just tried mine and it worked fine", that really comes across as condescending to me. Just because your farm and computer are working perfectly doesn't mean that there can't be glitches that DO affect other people.

Still waiting on any other help for my issues,
and YES, Taz I looked under the gift thread and YES I saw the suggestions, but when I posted that the problems still existed, I am NOT getting new replies.
And, in my simple mind, I do think that a server change could cause these issues. Am I incorrect?

Deborah
I had a big problem with mine one time. Here, it ended up being FACEBOOK SETTINGS which were giving me the problem. Go to your settings in Facebook, then on the left column choose 'Apps' . Find Farm Town, and click 'Edit' - make sure they have all the permissions they need. Mine was missing something about posting. I couldn't accept any gifts - couldn't post things - when I fixed those settings, it worked fine. Don't know how it got changed, probably one of my mass FB cleanouts .... but that fixed it. It's worth a look!
Old Jun 24 2013, 07:47 AM

Post Super Animal Buildings

9. Super Animal Buildings (FC): There are now 3 new Super Animal Buildings (green versions) with the following benefits:

a) Super Dairy Shed: Double animal capacity to 360 per animal type. Double Holstein Cows productivity to 40 x Milk.
b) Super Chicken Coop: Reduce harvest time to 12 hours. Double animal capacity to 360. Double Leghorn Hens productivity to 40 x Eggs.
c) Super Wool Shed: Reduce harvest time to 1 day. Double animal capacity to 360. Double Heavywool Llamas and Longwool Sheep productivity to 40 x Wool.

I have noticed that my Super Wool Shed produces much more wool than I expected. The 360 sheep produce 720 wool. I carefully read what was announced about the new buildings. Although it says that the Longwool Sheep production doubled, it does not say the same regarding regular sheep. Is this a flute or by design? Just wondering because I would hate to see this disappear because I am counting on this to be the actual production.
Old Jun 24 2013, 01:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for all of the new goodies. Happy Farmer Dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 24 2013, 09:59 PM

Hummmmm, can't figure this one out. When hiring workers they do not get the request for all the farms I hired for. So if I hire for 6 farms, only 2 might get done. Hire for all farms and only 1 gets done. Same thing when I am hired - might be hired for all farms but only some of them show up for me to work them - I can click on the other farms and do the work but still leaves me with trying to solve this glitch on my own. I.E. I only hire for 1-2 farms at a time or do the work myself....which is faster. Help??
Old Jun 25 2013, 07:12 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I love the new pigs race thing, so funny, now where would that go?oink, oink....
What are you talking about? LOL
Old Jun 25 2013, 08:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
I love the new pigs race thing, so funny, now where would that go?oink, oink....
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicn View Post
What are you talking about? LOL
As the post stated first about the pig race, it is a decoration as shown below.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jun 25 2013, 12:18 PM

Level:
XP:
Angry COLOR chosen for farm diamonds poor

Since redoing the 'farm diamonds' at the top left of screen and making them fade out - NO ONE can see them well - faded green vs green against green background of farms...so people can't tell what farms they have worked and what farms they haven't and they are missing farms they were hired to work. Your color choice was POOR!!!! Especially combined with the new fade decision!!!! Please reconsider and do something!!!!
Old Jun 25 2013, 12:21 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judah/Naphtali View Post
Since redoing the 'farm diamonds' at the top left of screen and making them fade out - NO ONE can see them well - faded green vs green against green background of farms...so people can't tell what farms they have worked and what farms they haven't and they are missing farms they were hired to work. Your color choice was POOR!!!! Especially combined with the new fade decision!!!! Please reconsider and do something!!!!
Hi,

As your post refers to something related to the latest release I have moved it to News and Announcements where the devs will see it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread