Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 23 2018, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
well i know now the quest are picked by raul or one of his workers .not randomly by a computer. the man that has help me and i help him for 8 years found out 2 months ago he has esophogus and lung cancer. i am doing his farms .he is not playing right now might not play anymore.he did not buy the facilitys this month and he was giving 4 co ops quests and 2 reg quest that i cannot finish for him because they are from the new facilitys.him and i buy cash plus own all the facilitys until now.i bought the last ones he did not buy.i did not get any quests from the new facilitys.only he did .this was not fair to give that many that could not be worked just because he did not buy the new facilitys God bless
Hi Mom Glenda,
It would not be possible for a human to pick the quests for as many players as Farm Town has or do it as rapidly as a computer does. Besides if Raul and his workers are busy picking quests for us then they would not have time to work on thprogramming for the next release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 24 2018, 05:44 PM

i am having issues with my quest they are not showing how many i have done its both my co/op along with my other quest is anyone having the same issue or that have had it and what they might have done to fix it ty for all the feedback
Old May 24 2018, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammie mccullough (angel) View Post
i am having issues with my quest they are not showing how many i have done its both my co/op along with my other quest is anyone having the same issue or that have had it and what they might have done to fix it ty for all the feedback
Hi Jammie,
Please make sure your browser zoom is set to 100% when you have your farms open. If it isn't then there is not enough space for the numbers to show at the bottom of the quest managers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2018, 05:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default crops

do you have to harvest your own crops to make them count in Quest? that happened to me.......................
Old Jun 14 2018, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine Millett Snyder View Post
do you have to harvest your own crops to make them count in Quest? that happened to me.......................

Hi Lorraine

Yes, for regular quests you have to harvest the crops in your own farms. Or you can get a lifeline that allows you to get the crops using other ways.

You have information about lifelines in the following link from our Game guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...94#post5157794
Old Jun 19 2018, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
well i know now the quest are picked by raul or one of his workers .not randomly by a computer. the man that has help me and i help him for 8 years found out 2 months ago he has esophogus and lung cancer. i am doing his farms .he is not playing right now might not play anymore.he did not buy the facilitys this month and he was giving 4 co ops quests and 2 reg quest that i cannot finish for him because they are from the new facilitys.him and i buy cash plus own all the facilitys until now.i bought the last ones he did not buy.i did not get any quests from the new facilitys.only he did .this was not fair to give that many that could not be worked just because he did not buy the new facilitys God bless
Between the co-op quest and the regular quest I have had 7 (SEVEN) Taste of ones in 4 (FOUR) days!!!! After reading what Glenda said above and checking all my neighbors co-op quests and finding only two Taste of in them all, there is something terribly wrong with the "random" selection generator!!! And I know you are sick of hearing me say that but I am not alone in my thinking.
Old Jun 21 2018, 08:58 PM

Default Issues with Quests

Quests are becoming so much trouble, I don't want to do them anymore. I work very hard and get part way through only to find one or two of the facilities I do not have. The time between quests is longer and longer too so that there is almost never enough time to finish 8. Why can we not quit the one that we do not have a facility for. There is no way to buy everything now and there are more and more being introduced so it is almost pointless to do the quest with farm cash in mind. Or fix the game so it only selects quests that we have the facility for.
Old Jun 21 2018, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejarvis@sbcglobal.net View Post
Quests are becoming so much trouble, I don't want to do them anymore. I work very hard and get part way through only to find one or two of the facilities I do not have. The time between quests is longer and longer too so that there is almost never enough time to finish 8. Why can we not quit the one that we do not have a facility for. There is no way to buy everything now and there are more and more being introduced so it is almost pointless to do the quest with farm cash in mind. Or fix the game so it only selects quests that we have the facility for.
Hi kejarvis,
I have moved your post to the Feedback thread about quests.

If you wish to make a suggestion about the quests please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize the suggestions by subject for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Jul 06 2018, 03:58 AM

Hi Taz - move this if you need to:

This latest NCC quest is a PIA - I bought 2 red windmills and they don't show up in the NCC quest or obviously not on the facility manager page. Positive note, I know what farms they're on but still ........... bad enough I had to get those silly things again because frankly I got rid of mine and replaced them with the FC version quite a while ago but then to not have them show up? Now I wonder if working those 2 facilities will even count .......... don't get me started on the NCC and never coming in higher than 6 or 8 .......... but hey free prods are free prods
Old Jul 06 2018, 06:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
Hi Taz - move this if you need to:

This latest NCC quest is a PIA - I bought 2 red windmills and they don't show up in the NCC quest or obviously not on the facility manager page. Positive note, I know what farms they're on but still ........... bad enough I had to get those silly things again because frankly I got rid of mine and replaced them with the FC version quite a while ago but then to not have them show up? Now I wonder if working those 2 facilities will even count .......... don't get me started on the NCC and never coming in higher than 6 or 8 .......... but hey free prods are free prods
Hi sestree,

Taz is not available at the moment.

If you have a problems with the facilities not showing up in NCC in the future please post it in Help and Support rather than general feedback. Please ask for help before you buy additional facilites as they may not be needed. Depending on what the problem is we may be able to correct it.

I have checked your data. You have 4 Farm Cash facilities in the contest which means you can have 4 coin facilites in the contest. You already have 4 Mobile Catering Trailers in the contest which is why your windmills are not showing up in there. Please, if you do not want the extra facilites, do not remove or store them until the contest week is over or you will abandon the contest.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.