Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23 2018, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
well i know now the quest are picked by raul or one of his workers .not randomly by a computer. the man that has help me and i help him for 8 years found out 2 months ago he has esophogus and lung cancer. i am doing his farms .he is not playing right now might not play anymore.he did not buy the facilitys this month and he was giving 4 co ops quests and 2 reg quest that i cannot finish for him because they are from the new facilitys.him and i buy cash plus own all the facilitys until now.i bought the last ones he did not buy.i did not get any quests from the new facilitys.only he did .this was not fair to give that many that could not be worked just because he did not buy the new facilitys God bless
Hi Mom Glenda,
It would not be possible for a human to pick the quests for as many players as Farm Town has or do it as rapidly as a computer does. Besides if Raul and his workers are busy picking quests for us then they would not have time to work on thprogramming for the next release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.