Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old Jan 25 2019, 06:54 AM
Tiger's Avatar
Tiger Tiger is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 12 2010
Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Posts: 9,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
Ty for updates but how do you sell to your neighbours with the super facilities
Hi amanda1955,

Just meet your neighbour on your farm or their farm, then click on their avatar to sell products to them.
  #22  
Old Jan 25 2019, 07:07 AM
Zeeky Banutski's Avatar
Zeeky Banutski Zeeky Banutski is offline
Getting Started ( Level 1 )
 
Join Date: Sep 18 2009
Posts: 147
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default

Why do I not see the 'Super Facilities' filter in the Facility Manager?

Update: disregard - the 'Super Facility' has it's own icon in the toolbox...looks like the 'Super Facilities' description needs to be revised to clarify its location...
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...24b55715d43ec7
Visit 's Farm


DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Zeeky Banutski; Jan 25 2019 at 07:11 AM.
  #23  
Old Jan 25 2019, 08:32 AM
JNelson JNelson is offline
 
Join Date: May 12 2016
Posts: 325
Default

1) will the Super Facility always be a coin purchased facility or will cash ones like the bee farms, fish farms, oil factory, chocolate factory etc... be included

2) i know this is a suggestion but can you make the icon picture of the Super Facility that is chosen for that week link to that facility it will make it easier for those who do not have the FM tools yet to keep it full (link to it like u have for the quests)
  #24  
Old Jan 25 2019, 09:00 AM
Grumpdad Grumpdad is offline
Account Not Linked
 
Join Date: Feb 07 2016
Posts: 96
Default

This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...961&farm_ix=34

Any ideas??
  #25  
Old Jan 25 2019, 09:10 AM
marymarcel's Avatar
marymarcel marymarcel is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 30 2009
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posts: 12,833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
This morning following the update, I noticed that one of my Co-op quests were missing (I always leave 4 open and there were only 3). Did not think much of it at the time but now every time I load my farm I have a notification that a co-op quest can be redeemed, I open them but there is nothing there. Coming out of the quests I then have a notification that a co-op quest has expired, I again open the co-op and when doing so the number one disappears. I have cleared memcashe but it still happens every time I load the farm!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...961&farm_ix=34

Any ideas??
Hi Grumpdad

We emailed the developers about this problem, please be patience while they check into this.
__________________
CONSIGUE EL LINK A TU GRANJA

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM



Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
  #26  
Old Jan 25 2019, 09:27 AM
jkmyer jkmyer is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 29 2010
Posts: 121
Default

Is there a limit on how much you can buy and/or sell with the super factories and what day of the week will it change? thanks for the update and keeping the game interesting
  #27  
Old Jan 25 2019, 09:31 AM
Alexandra_J's Avatar
Alexandra_J Alexandra_J is offline
 
Join Date: May 31 2013
Location: Cornwall, UK
Posts: 283
Default

Will it trade goods for the Super-facility and it count towards our regular Quests?
__________________
Playing Farm Town Since: 16th March 2009
Browser on laptop: Chrome and/or Opera
Browser on ipad/mobile: Puffin.

(To play farmtown on iPad & mobile go to the apps store or play store find puffin. Once downloaded go via puffin, go to Facebook, log in as usual then go to farmtown)

Farm Town Memcache: http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

Link to one of my farms: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1959&farm_ix=0
  #28  
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:17 AM
bliky bliky is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 25 2014
Posts: 26
Default

Great update! Really excited about the super facility.

I can also echo what Grumpdad said. Both my wife and I are missing co-op quests that were started yesterday. Mine was for Gin. Interestingly, I can buy the corn/grain alcohol/juniper berries from other farmers, I just can't start/collect. Hopefully this will help find the solution.
  #29  
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:38 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Why do I not see the 'Super Facilities' filter in the Facility Manager?

Update: disregard - the 'Super Facility' has it's own icon in the toolbox...looks like the 'Super Facilities' description needs to be revised to clarify its location...
Hi Zeeky,
The filter for the Super Facility is in the Funnel filter in the dropdown for the Regular facilities.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
  #30  
Old Jan 25 2019, 11:40 AM
Taz D's Avatar
Taz D Taz D is offline
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 29 2010
Location: Ace, Tx
Posts: 24,263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
1) will the Super Facility always be a coin purchased facility or will cash ones like the bee farms, fish farms, oil factory, chocolate factory etc... be included

2) i know this is a suggestion but can you make the icon picture of the Super Facility that is chosen for that week link to that facility it will make it easier for those who do not have the FM tools yet to keep it full (link to it like u have for the quests)
Hi JNelson,
No it won't always be a coin facility. And you do not have to have the tools for the facility manager to be able to keep tthat facility full. Suggestions go in the Suggestion section.
__________________
Taz
Dubh Glais Estates
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 AM.