Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2012, 07:03 PM

@kitt1962,
Quote:
For some reason the realtors office is reading the original order and not what the farm selector has put the farm as. Which I guess I should thank the dev's cause now it will save me money since I can't upgrade farm 1 I can't upgrade the others until I do farm 1 so I can keep all of my train tracks and roads connected on all farms.
You could temporarily put them back in the default order using the reset button

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
@kitt1962,

You could temporarily put them back in the default order using the reset button
That wouldn't work cause it would put my farm 1 back to farm 16 so I couldn't upgrade it anyway. They need to make the realtors office see that my farms have been moved around and I have a new farm 1. The only way to do it now is I would have to move everything from farm 1 back to farm 16 again and I moved them once and don't want to move a farm full of flowers again.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
It does make a difference that is why I can upgrade farm 16 to 32x32, but I can't upgrade farm 1, cause farm 16 use to be farm 1 before I moved them. For some reason the realtors office is reading the original order and not what the farm selector has put the farm as. Which I guess I should thank the dev's cause now it will save me money since I can't upgrade farm 1 I can't upgrade the others until I do farm 1 so I can keep all of my train tracks and roads connected on all farms.
You can be correct that the real estate office might be miss-reading the farm number or you could be. but you say here that you can update YOUR FARM 16 (which is f-1 file) so what is the real estate office problem. you have confirmed that you CAN upgrade to 32x32 farm ( files f1-f5).
You do NOT have to make f1 32x32 to make f5 32x32. I keep 24x24 files, as they out- produce my 30x30 farms. This has to do with the flash viewer, and the max number of objects in a flash file.
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
That wouldn't work cause it would put my farm 1 back to farm 16 so I couldn't upgrade it anyway. They need to make the realtors office see that my farms have been moved around and I have a new farm 1.
That's a bad, bad idea if you think about it.

Quote:
2. 32 x 32 Farm Expansions for farms 1 - 5
OK, let's upgrade my farms 1-5. Done. Now I reorder my farms so that Farms 6-10 are now Farms 1-5. Upgrade. Done. Now I reorder so that farms 11-15 become farms 1-5. Upgrade.

If they wanted people upgrading all their farms now they'd have made all the expansions available now. Imagine the load on their servers!

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:16 PM

I bought an upgrate for farm 5 to 32 x 32 , now they say I got upgrate to 31 x 31 and my big seacoasts are lost/disapeared . What is happening?
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:18 PM

Thanks for the update. Always something great I can work with, regardless of whether or not I have "cash" for some of the items. I appreciate you keeping the game with unlimited possibilities and versatile.

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrox View Post
You can be correct that the real estate office might be miss-reading the farm number or you could be. but you say here that you can update YOUR FARM 16 (which is f-1 file) so what is the real estate office problem. you have confirmed that you CAN upgrade the to 32x32 farm ( files f1-f5).
You do NOT have to make f1 32x32 to make f5 32x32. I keep 24x24 files, as they out- produce my 30x30 farms. This has to do with the flash viewer, and the max number of objects in a flash file.
I do them in order to keep all of my farms connected when I put them together into one big picture, if I can't do my farm 1 then the train tracks on farms 2 and 4 will not line up correctly, below:

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Oct 26 2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
It does make a difference that is why I can upgrade farm 16 to 32x32, but I can't upgrade farm 1, cause farm 16 use to be farm 1 before I moved them. For some reason the realtors office is reading the original order and not what the farm selector has put the farm as. Which I guess I should thank the dev's cause now it will save me money since I can't upgrade farm 1 I can't upgrade the others until I do farm 1 so I can keep all of my train tracks and roads connected on all farms.
You can put your farms in any order, however, they will still be the same according to the realtors office. So if you move farm 1 to farm 16, farm 16 will now be farm 1 when it comes to the expansions and their costs. Thiis only makes sense. Otherwise, everyone would move each farm to the cheapest for expansions and move them once the expansion have been bought. Perhaps I am not understanding your problem. I have moved my farms around, but have kept them numbered according to their original numbers.
Old Oct 26 2012, 07:29 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uoden View Post
I bought an upgrate for farm 5 to 32 x 32 , now they say I got upgrate to 31 x 31 and my big seacoasts are lost/disapeared . What is happening?
Hi,

Where are you seeing the 31x31? Is it in the farm selector when you hover over farm 5? Did you move your sea coasts into the expansion and then they disappeared?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 26 2012, 07:37 PM

Wink

Just an FYI I have to set things far forward from the hay fences or the object I am trying to set in front gets swallowed up by the fence. I haven't tried with the others yet.

The dim option is brilliant. Many of my trees are intermingled and don't all need harvested at the same time so this will be a huge help!

Nice update!!
Closed Thread