Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2011, 07:43 AM

Hospital is neat.....

thanks for the special wing for FT addicts to recoup..... then to the Luxury Hotel where the fancy rooms are cheaper.

Old Sep 21 2011, 07:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Nice update thank you! Love the design/artwork of the new facilities, the mouse-over for stored items when working in the facs and the storage window is fast
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:09 AM

As always I love the new update. This time though I do have one problem. The new hotel doesn't fit with any other buildings. The palm trees over top the entire building making the ones inside the hotel wall look like weeds. I have several towns, cities, villages what have you so I can try to make the buildings fit with those around them but my ice house and fireworks shops are larger then my hotel. My motel door now look like King Kong lives there, my western hotel dwarfs the luxury hotel and my school makes it look like a book shop. The only thing left is the medieval village and even there it's out of proportion. Might I suggest an alternate view? A much larger one since it is supposed to be a grand hotel? As it is now I don't have any one story building that doesn't equal three floors of the hotel and the only thing that is the right size for houses around the hotel are building crates. Guess it's time to get really creative-maybe put it on top of a really tall mountain with little crates all around at the base... ? Any ideas for what it fits with? maybe I can move my cities around.
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
Is there a way to find our game offers without going through all the other stuff?
I apoligize if this is not the place to ask this.
granny
I started a thread on this in Help and Support - wish I knew the answer as well!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoopsidaisy View Post
As always I love the new update. This time though I do have one problem. The new hotel doesn't fit with any other buildings. The palm trees over top the entire building making the ones inside the hotel wall look like weeds. I have several towns, cities, villages what have you so I can try to make the buildings fit with those around them but my ice house and fireworks shops are larger then my hotel. My motel door now look like King Kong lives there, my western hotel dwarfs the luxury hotel and my school makes it look like a book shop. The only thing left is the medieval village and even there it's out of proportion. Might I suggest an alternate view? A much larger one since it is supposed to be a grand hotel? As it is now I don't have any one story building that doesn't equal three floors of the hotel and the only thing that is the right size for houses around the hotel are building crates. Guess it's time to get really creative-maybe put it on top of a really tall mountain with little crates all around at the base... ? Any ideas for what it fits with? maybe I can move my cities around.
Agree - we badly needsome rationalisation of sizes and scale - I was dissappointed how small the hotel is - I put it away from anything else - the gourmet restaurant doesnt look too bad next to it

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:18 AM

Default Oil wells and crude

Hi,

I just want to say thank you for making Farm Town steadily more interesting and more chalenging.

I have one question. I appreciate your increasing productions for some of he buildings. My question has been, How do I increase my fuel pump production. I have one on each farm but can never seem to have enough crude to get any where near filling up the prtro-chem facility. I was really looking for an increase in production for the oil pumps. Is there any way to increase them? Like I said, have one on each farm, but am I missing something? is there any other thing or any other way to increase their producing crude? Often wish it would work to place more than one oil pump on the farms, but I don't believe can do that with any increase in production, can we?

Well, that is a lot more tham "one" question.

Having fun playing Farm Town!

Thank You!
meli
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and agree with JAS on this one. I can never get enough Shrimp from the Fish Farm or make enough Canned Tuna in the Food Preserves. We really could do with the output of these two products being increased please.
We have the option to move facilities to any farm. Say the food preserve is on farm 1 and you want to move it to farm 2 so you go to add it to storage and you get the message all will be lost. You move it anyways. Then a week later you decide you want it back on farm 1, you put it there and magically there is finished product. With the hand it is much easier and quicker to move facilities. So what I do is once a week I move my food preserve to all 11 farms, fill and collect the tuna, then put it back to the original farm. I also take advantage of requesting tuna sandwich ingredients if need be. So once a week I spend 5 minutes and walk away with 3300 canned tuna. I did the same with my fish farming plant for a long time, I own 2 and just use those until I run low, but I have over 23,000 shrimp containers in my storage now.
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks very much developers, ooo now what to start on first???? hehehe

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 21 2011, 08:40 AM

thank you very much for the new tools and facilities!!
Old Sep 21 2011, 08:42 AM

OMG new update YAAAAAAAY!

I have to admit...I really like the increased productions. I was having Oak and Metal withdrawal, and I'm not even a power player.

And now that the sprinklers are separated I am considering purchasing them. Hmmmm.

gotta go check out da store BRB!!!!!

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Closed Thread