Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
Thanks Taz and marymarcel for your help finally the problem as been solved and MongLorr10 got the 55 FC's she has bought.

You are very welcome Clohar, so glad the problem is solve
Old Feb 09 2016, 07:45 PM

Thank you Raul & team for the new updates... Its always so fun to get new items Quick Question on the new Tower does it show up in the tool box??? or is it supposed to??? I bought mine and it was in my storage but did not show in the tool box So I took it out and put it on a farm... Sorry I know you all are so busy but would love an answer... May God BLess
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy Cowan View Post
Thank you Raul & team for the new updates... Its always so fun to get new items Quick Question on the new Tower does it show up in the tool box??? or is it supposed to??? I bought mine and it was in my storage but did not show in the tool box So I took it out and put it on a farm... Sorry I know you all are so busy but would love an answer... May God BLess
Hi Judy,
This is one of those tools like the ones for the facility manager that you don't have to click on. It is just if you have it then you will be able to use the Farm Stat tool on your Super Neighbor's farm to see what is ready.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:38 PM

Smile thanks

thanks for info on update... Items 5, 6, 7 I am totally lost as to what they are but do sound interesting.
Old Feb 09 2016, 08:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for the new additions. This is now the "4th" update since the following message appeared: Hello Farmer! Due to a recent Facebook change you may not be able to send gifts or boost trains if you are using the Internet Explorer or Edge browsers, we recommend using another browser like Chrome as a temporal workaround. I would really like to know after 4 updates when this issue will be taken care of???? I have wrote to FB and FT---I have even spent money to have Microsoft uninstall IE11 and Windows7---and these issues are still there. I know that FB, Google and IE made changes to FB so that they could display info on the Debates and so that they could collect info from users regarding the debates. But I am quite upset that I would have to change "the browser" that I wish to use because of what they would like. When FB started I believe there was only one browser and that was IE. When I contacted FT regarding this issue --I was told that they had contacted in FB "twice"---now after 3 months I think maybe they could at least contact them a few more times.
Old Feb 09 2016, 09:08 PM

Mobile Lookout Tower - SERIOSULY???? If you're worried about server load, why did you introduce this in the first place??? Get rid of it, it's the single biggest waste of developer resources you guys have ever released.

Last edited by AKDave; Feb 09 2016 at 09:17 PM.
Old Feb 09 2016, 11:36 PM
Account Not Linked

I don't understand the logic to this game any more. I have been playing from the beginning, using one refinery. This was my favorite game but when the game went down the last time I lost fuel from my storage, since then I have NOT been able to play the way I had played for all these years (I have four refineries ) Still can't get ahead. I spend or waste hours, mornings at the free sight collecting fuel it sucks.. Who ever is running this game is ruining it. Turning it into a money pit now asking for 100 FC for something that should be free. I understand we are just your Beta testers and you are seeing how far you can take this game. all I am asking is for help with fuel, it's ridiculous.
Old Feb 10 2016, 01:30 AM

With the exchange rate today I haven't bought a FC item for 18 months. Time they realised that not ALL FT players live in the US!!
Old Feb 10 2016, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Everyone,

In case you missed it. Raul has updated Known Issues >>>

Known Issues
- Bug : Farm Stats - Fields is not displaying correct information. This should be fixed in a few hours.
- Mobile Lookout Tower issues:

a) The marking of the blue farms in the farm selector is not working correctly.
b) Some inaccuracies on the numbers for users that have duplicated stacked items on a farm, for example a Kiwi tree on top of another Kiwi tree, this scenario is causing the numbers to not appear correctly.
My farm in position 26 is showing kiwi trees that need to be harvested. There are no kiwi trees to harvest and I planted all the kiwis with the multi planter tool. As far as I can tell there are no stacked kiwis on that farm. If there are then the multi planter malfunctioned. I don't use an auto clicker when I plant trees with the multi planter. I have also cleared the memcache and browser history but the kiwis still show as needing to be harvested.
Old Feb 10 2016, 06:34 AM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - February 9th, 7:00PM

- Bugfix: The new "Fields" category in the Farm Stats window is now working as expected
- Bugfix: If you own the Mobile Lookout Tower tool, then when visiting a Super Neighbour farm, after opening and closing the 'Show Work Info' screen, the farm selector will only show farms in blue for those farms that have some available work and will stay that way when you navigate to another farm.
- Bugfix: If you own the Mobile Lookout Tower tool, your refresh waiting time to get updated Work Info is now correctly cut in half, from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Bugfix: When harvesting not all products ended up in storage right away, it required a refresh of the game to see all harvested products in storage, this bug was introduced about a month ago.

Known Issues

- The Farm Stats and Show Work Info screens currently have some inaccuracies on the reported numbers specifically for users that have duplicated stacked items on a farm, for example a Kiwi tree on top of another Kiwi tree, this scenario is causing the numbers to not appear correctly.
Closed Thread