Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 09 2015, 07:20 AM

Please, Please restore the old wheat icon. Harvesting wheat has become quite a chore since you decided to "improve" the picture. If you didn't like the color, change that, but the new drawing is EXCEEDINGLY difficult to harvest and it takes a lot of time to do so. It is possible to reload the page to find the extra "missed" fields, but that requires reloading, which is also a drain on your servers. Have you not decided to streamline procedures so that we do not overwork the servers? There are a few other crops that are difficult, especially eggplant, cotton, and carrots, but these are not in as much demand as wheat. In order to keep up with the wheat production, I must plant 1 - 2 farms per day, and frankly, dealing with the "wait and wiggle" for the crop to highlight before harvesting has become frustrating. I am aware that you know of this problem and intend to fix it, but wouldn't it be easier to restore the old icon and change the color than to attempt to rework it again?
Old Sep 09 2015, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphina Warrior View Post
This has been reported to the developers and they will now be looking into this and will hopefully resolve it very soon. Thank you for your patience.
I did post ingredient requests for the chicken sandwich and the ingredients worked once a few friends started sending them. Of course we understand that sometimes glitches do happen, so hopefully the developers will be able to fix this one as efficiently as they have others.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 09 2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The Canadian Restaurant is open now, but it refuses to let me make the Hot Chicken Sandwich. Even though I have 361,189 chickens in storage it does not acknowledge they exist. And under help for the dish itself the images of the chicken and the Semi-trailer Truck are both grayed out and there is a placeholder where the chicken graphic should be that reads "no image available." At least I have had several friends send me brown gravy bonuses already for a few of the other items though!
I am also having this issue , and have lots of chicken in my storage and a grayed out picture as well,
Old Sep 09 2015, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
The Canadian Restaurant is open now, but it refuses to let me make the Hot Chicken Sandwich. Even though I have 361,189 chickens in storage it does not acknowledge they exist. And under help for the dish itself the images of the chicken and the Semi-trailer Truck are both grayed out and there is a placeholder where the chicken graphic should be that reads "no image available." At least I have had several friends send me brown gravy bonuses already for a few of the other items though!
Same here...the chicken pic is missing...says I don't have enough. I have 1,510,535 chickens.

Also noticing that when you post that you bought the restaurant or post facs from the restaurant....the pic does not show of the restaurant on timelines.

TY!!!
Old Sep 09 2015, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Same here...the chicken pic is missing...says I don't have enough. I have 1,510,535 chickens.

Also noticing that when you post that you bought the restaurant or post facs from the restaurant....the pic does not show of the restaurant on timelines.

TY!!!
I am having the same problem with the hot chicken sandwich...the chicken icon is not appearing in the list of ingredients.
Old Sep 09 2015, 01:49 PM

Just to let you know that in my storage I have 4 little chickens under my Harvests and Products. they should be in my storage under items. If I click on them it says can be used in Hot Chicken Sandwich. Just wondered if this is the problem with the missing chicken.
Old Sep 09 2015, 01:50 PM

The baby chicken in the store now has the green "?" with the info that it is the chicken for the Canadian Rest. sandwich....surely we are not going to cook little baby chicks? lol
Old Sep 09 2015, 02:04 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
Just to let you know that in my storage I have 4 little chickens under my Harvests and Products. they should be in my storage under items. If I click on them it says can be used in Hot Chicken Sandwich. Just wondered if this is the problem with the missing chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmasqued View Post
The baby chicken in the store now has the green "?" with the info that it is the chicken for the Canadian Rest. sandwich....surely we are not going to cook little baby chicks? lol
Hi,

Yes it does. At this point it all may be related to the problem with the hot chicken sandwich, which we are waiting to be fixed.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 09 2015, 02:32 PM

The chicken is missing from the new Canadian Restaurant... Please repair!!
Old Sep 09 2015, 03:22 PM

Me too, I am having the same issue, i have over ½ a million chickens in storage, but it says I need chicken in storage to start producing Hot Chicken Sandwich in our New Canadian Restaurant. Thank you.