Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 21 2014, 01:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

There are always glitches around update time and lots more players taxing the servers. I could be that your server has a lot of really active players on it during update time, causing a traffic jam! Hopefully, it will smoothe out in a few days. Hang in there!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 21 2014, 02:37 PM
Account Not Linked

I took a extra PAXIL..Thank you I am hanging
Old Sep 22 2014, 08:52 AM

I started a second account back when we were stuck at level 30 ( I think) . I grew that account to the point where the game became real busy and then I stopped "working it". I use it however to work my facilities since most of my neighbors no longer work as often or plainly don't help others.

I remember a group where they would grade the Best Farm in Farmtown, and how proud I was to have my then single farm given the honor of best Farm of the month.No clouds, no birds... no fancy stuff, we created walls by colored crates back then... stairs, bridges, flags for our countries... and dirt paths were the life savers of attaching homes to each other. I recall the thrill of buying the white farm house and the matching gazebo !! I went broke LOL

I noticed someone mentioned having 20,000 in stock of goods.. Funny cause 4 months ago when I spent all of my coins to upgrade most farms to 30x30 I went and sold everything I owned down to 15,000 in storage.
I sell all ingredients I can down to 15,000 once a month and I earn enough coins to have expanded all but 4 to 30x30.. without anyone's help.

Farmtown is a thinker's game, a planer's game. It's for serious gamers competitive or not . That's what makes it unique. Raul and his team are underpaid IMHO for what they offer... So much talent in creating the coding which then appears like a house, a mountain etc... I want to live inside some of my farms ! Serenity. <3

In any faze of our day to day, someone is always going to be better , faster, more talented and richer than us

In 5 years I will clear out all , sell all and start fresh all farms, green canvas to create my own magic with things that Raul and gang made/makes available to me.
I am THAT sure that Farmtown will be around a very long time to come !

Now, go play nice and stop belly aching like two year olds
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Sep 22 2014, 09:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
Hi, I do this, too, and I don't even have many farms with layers and I have NO stacking. One of my neighbors does not have any trains and she asked me one day to add the number of facilities on each farm to the farm name. This way she can use the farm selector and see all the farms with facilities and start working them with the lowest numbers. Since I have them all on only 7 farms, I did that and boy, did it help her!!! By the time she's done working the lower numbered ones, the mayor kicks in and works his part of the higher numbered ones, so it's much less clicking for her!!! Just another way to help the players with fewer tools and slower computers.
that's a good idea but i'm running out of room in my farm name for stats, lol. i already have (n) at the end of the name for the original farm number since i've moved them around so much. and since employees can't see what size the farm is by mouseover on the farm menu, i also put the size and field config (ie: 24x3 or 24) in the name.

i think we need a place called Global Farm Notes or something to put explanations of our farm codes for employees, hehe.
Old Sep 22 2014, 09:03 AM

Now if they would only increase the Kaolin clay production. I've had to shut off almost everything that uses it.
Old Sep 22 2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
Now if they would only increase the Kaolin clay production. I've had to shut off almost everything that uses it.
Hi priscillar!

Kaolin clay increased production 50%, you can read about all products which had a production increase in the New Release September,18th

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604110
Old Sep 22 2014, 03:25 PM
Account Not Linked

WHAT COMES AFTER PATIENCE NUTS
Old Sep 23 2014, 09:26 PM

Default Basic STUPID mistake

Prunes are NOT a tree they are dried plums!
Old Sep 23 2014, 09:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Prunes are NOT a tree they are dried plums!

true but the plum come off a tree
Old Sep 23 2014, 09:59 PM

Default plums

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
true but the plum come off a tree
Yes, and we already have plum trees so why prune trees which do not exist in real life?
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity