Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 10 2014, 11:20 PM

the thing about filling that has been going for along time so i always click on mine more than once to get to the highest amount
Old Jul 11 2014, 12:17 AM

Has this update caused anyone to lose factories, have a friend who lost 10 factories, 6 were coin factories and the other 4 were farm cash factories. He said he could see forgetting to buy 1 or 2 factories but not 10.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Jul 11 2014, 12:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Has this update caused anyone to lose factories, have a friend who lost 10 factories, 6 were coin factories and the other 4 were farm cash factories. He said he could see forgetting to buy 1 or 2 factories but not 10.
They should come to the forum and post a link to their farm so that one of the mod's could look at their data. When they post a link they should have a list of the facilities that they have lost. If they don't know how to post a link they can read how to post a link below in my signature block.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 11 2014, 02:29 PM

Default more than 100 million of crops/trees/flowers/products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi everyone,

It has come to my attention that excessive amounts of crops and products in storage, meaning in excess of 100 Million of a single product can cause your game to malfunction. We would like to know if anyone has over 100 Million of anything in storage at all, even if your game is working properly.

Thankyou
Hi Rob. I have over 2100 factories and over 940 services...so I try to keep around 900 thousand or more of all crops in storage at all times. I also have the same and some over 1 mil on some trees/flowers and some products go over 1 mil. I only have a problem is slow loading. At times I see my avatar clothes without head, hands etc. on a green background. I then do the mem-cache reset and dump browser history/cache which normally corrects that but the loading is still somewhat slow but doesn't really bother me once on the farm. I always just thought the slow loading was possibly due to expansions on some farms. Hope that is the info you need.

Last edited by DitzyLuvBug2; Jul 11 2014 at 03:16 PM. Reason: correction
Old Jul 11 2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
Hi Rob. I have over 2100 factories and over 940 services...so I try to keep around 900 mil or more of all crops in storage at all times. I also have the same and some over that on some trees/flowers and some products. I only have a problem is slow loading. At times I see my avatar clothes without head, hands etc. on a green background. I then do the mem-cache reset and dump browser history/cache which normally corrects that but the loading is still somewhat slow but doesn't really bother me once on the farm. I always just thought the slow loading was possibly due to expansions on some farms. Hope that is the info you need.
be sure you are looking at the number of crops, not its coin value. easy to get the two mixed up.

Could you supply a link to your farms please?

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 11 2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
be sure you are looking at the number of crops, not its coin value. easy to get the two mixed up.

Could you supply a link to your farms please?
lol...that would be 900 thousand...not million....lol. Gosh wouldn't 900 mil be nice haha. Although I do occasionally go over 1 mil on crops and some trees and have seen over 13 mil in some products. Here is my farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4817&farm_ix=0

Last edited by DitzyLuvBug2; Jul 11 2014 at 03:13 PM. Reason: correction
Old Jul 11 2014, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DitzyLuvBug2 View Post
lol...that would be 900 thousand...not million....lol. Gosh wouldn't 900 mil be nice haha. Although I do occasionally go over 1 mil on crops and some trees and have seen over 13 mil in some products. Here is my farm link: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4817&farm_ix=0
ahhh you're safe then 900M may have been a problem, but you're fine

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 11 2014, 05:50 PM

I have the muti planter 12x12 and for some reason I have to put it on my farm for it to work instead of in my storage, it seems I didn't have to do that before, I cleaned everything out etc... thanks for any feed back on this...
Old Jul 11 2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindier View Post
I have the muti planter 12x12 and for some reason I have to put it on my farm for it to work instead of in my storage, it seems I didn't have to do that before, I cleaned everything out etc... thanks for any feed back on this...
Hi!

what happens when you try to use it from storage?
Old Jul 11 2014, 09:09 PM

Thank you love the FC... Needed it...
Closed Thread