Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 22 2023, 10:54 AM

Thank you. I will try again. I thought if I had used that email already in a registration attempt I couldn't again.And of course when I registered previously I forgot to write it down! I just tried and did not recognize the pw so I requested a new one. After a ZiLLION PITA caPcha things (I haVE BAD VISION) I finally got to request and it did not recognize the email. I guess this is never going to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
It is Jo57 and the email address is optonline.net. You can not reuse usernames or email address as those have to be unique in the forums.
Old Oct 22 2023, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Thank you. I will try again. I thought if I had used that email already in a registration attempt I couldn't again.And of course when I registered previously I forgot to write it down! I just tried and did not recognize the pw so I requested a new one. After a ZiLLION PITA caPcha things (I haVE BAD VISION) I finally got to request and it did not recognize the email. I guess this is never going to work.
Hi Riap,
Sent you a PM
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2023, 04:04 PM

Thanks Taz. I appreciate the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
Sent you a PM
Old Nov 03 2023, 04:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't find Neighbor

Hello,

I added a new FB friend a few days ago. When I try to work her posts it tells me, they're only for friends. I also can't find her in my farm list, where it shows your neighbors and buddies.

She unfriended me to see if that would work but it didn't.

What else can I/we try?

Thank you
Old Nov 03 2023, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
Hello,

I added a new FB friend a few days ago. When I try to work her posts it tells me, they're only for friends. I also can't find her in my farm list, where it shows your neighbors and buddies.

She unfriended me to see if that would work but it didn't.

What else can I/we try?

Thank you
Hi michele

If you added her only in Facebook, that doesnt change anything in the game.

You can readd in Facebook and then you could send your farms links through chat.
When you both meet on a farm then add as neighbors, reload the game and see if she is showing up in your neighbors list.
Old Nov 04 2023, 08:04 AM

Hi, I added a person as a buddy. She sent me a neighbor request. However, every time I try and accept it tells me that her neighbors list was full. She deleted a neighbor. We both cleared meme cache, but I still cannot accept. What am I missing? Thanks
Old Nov 04 2023, 08:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I added a person as a buddy. She sent me a neighbor request. However, every time I try and accept it tells me that her neighbors list was full. She deleted a neighbor. We both cleared meme cache, but I still cannot accept. What am I missing? Thanks
Hi Early Girl,

Please check with her if she was sure it was a neighbour she removed and not a buddy by mistake.

After you both ran memcache, did you both reload the game before trying again? If not please try that.

If that didn't help and you are still getting the message that her neighbours list is full, it sounds like removing the old neighbour either didn't work or the user id for that removed neighbour may have been shorter than your own user id and she still may not have enough room to add you, so she may need to try removing one more.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 04 2023, 10:04 AM

Default Please help me realign neighbors pictures.

QUESTION: I had my neighbors/superneighbors in a specific order on my screen so the ones I interact with most are first by pictures. NOW those pictures have been rearranged and I have difficulty going through ALL my neighbors/ super neighbors to find one who wants me to check their farms as they are in the hospital I am stymied and steaming about it. please help
Old Nov 04 2023, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
QUESTION: I had my neighbors/superneighbors in a specific order on my screen so the ones I interact with most are first by pictures. NOW those pictures have been rearranged and I have difficulty going through ALL my neighbors/ super neighbors to find one who wants me to check their farms as they are in the hospital I am stymied and steaming about it. please help
HI LizaLee,
There are several sort orders that you can use listed at the top of the pop up menu when you click on any neighbor in your neighbor bar. You can finsd what those are and how to use them in the following link to the Game Guide chapter 05 about neighbors:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...22#post6548322
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 09 2023, 11:19 PM

I went to Send Gifts and clicked on "Farmers who have you as a neighbor". A list of abpit two dozen people in white boxes showed up. They are not my neighbors, they don't show up when I click on the Neighbors icon in the Play screen, and I don't know who they are? Why are they there, and how do I remove them? Are they hackers?

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors