Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 11 2023, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie256 View Post
so if i'm understanding correctly ... with the $fp ... i can only work the free goals to get the next $fp reward. example ... the next $fp reward i can achieve is the panda garden. the only way i can claim this reward is by working the free fp. is this correct?
Hi Carrie,
All the goals you have are available whether you get the farm pass or not. If you don't get the farm pass then the only rewards you can claim are the free ones on the bottom row in that section.

Don't mix up goals (which are the work you have to do) with the rewards (what you can get after you earn the points).
The only way you can claim rewards is to complete the goals to earn the points. When you have earned enough points then you can claim the rewards for those point amounts. Complete more goals and earn more points then you can collect more rewards.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry I paid to get the monthly support from Farmtown which was 4.99 not counting taxes . I

It still isn't working. I need this fixed so I can get what I paid for ASAP ! If I pay again then you will owe me! Please get it fixed soon so I can enjoy the game! I can always quit the game but I don't won't to but I will is it comes down to it!
Old Aug 11 2023, 10:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gipsondgd View Post
It still isn't working. I need this fixed so I can get what I paid for ASAP ! If I pay again then you will owe me! Please get it fixed soon so I can enjoy the game! I can always quit the game but I don't won't to but I will is it comes down to it!
Hi gipsondgd,
I moved your post to the thread about the Farm Pass. You did not pay for any monthly support as there is no paid support. Support help is always free.
What you paid for is the Farm Pass for that function in the game. It does not seem that it was added. Please go to the Bank icon in the MAP below your toolbox. In the lower right corner click on Restore Purchases. That should fix it. Check in your Farm Pass in the pass area and see if it says unlocked.

If it still says Get you will need to contact Support to get them to fix this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2023, 12:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Gifting

The farm pass requires that I send gifts to friends. Although I am constantly sending gifts to my friends none of the gifted gifts are registering for the farm pass.
Old Aug 12 2023, 06:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine1 View Post
The farm pass requires that I send gifts to friends. Although I am constantly sending gifts to my friends none of the gifted gifts are registering for the farm pass.
Hi Caine1,

Mouseover the goal and it will give you more information that can help you.

You have a brown gift box with a blue silhouette which means helping your farmer friends when they request ingredients to make a product.

Go to the Other Wall Requests page of My Requests and click on Send Ingredients for different farmers.

Each different farmer you help by sending ingredients counts as one. Reload your game after sending them to make sure the counter on your goal updates.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 12 2023, 07:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks, I see that its one of the changes since moving the game out of facebook
Old Aug 12 2023, 07:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine1 View Post
Thanks, I see that its one of the changes since moving the game out of facebook
Hi Caine1,

The farm pass goals have not changed, if that's what you mean, there have always been different goals for sending/receiving any gift or a specific gift, sending ingredients or receiving them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 13 2023, 06:35 PM

My Farm Pass quests is "Receive 1 ingredient packs gift". I have gone to the wall and clicked on Send Ingredients. Also on the wall I have clicked the get bonus. I have gone into my facs and clicked the X to request ingredients. Nothing I seem to do fulfills that Farm Pass item. A better explanation is required for this.
Also I have complete 39 blue ink batches in the turbo fac. I don't have the turbo but I did start multiple blue inks in the reqular fac. It didn't fillfull that item either. If a regular quest calls for blue in in the turbo the regular fac works. I believe there may be some glitches in the FP. Thanks!
Old Aug 13 2023, 06:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
My Farm Pass quests is "Receive 1 ingredient packs gift". I have gone to the wall and clicked on Send Ingredients. Also on the wall I have clicked the get bonus. I have gone into my facs and clicked the X to request ingredients. Nothing I seem to do fulfills that Farm Pass item. A better explanation is required for this.
Also I have complete 39 blue ink batches in the turbo fac. I don't have the turbo but I did start multiple blue inks in the reqular fac. It didn't fillfull that item either. If a regular quest calls for blue in in the turbo the regular fac works. I believe there may be some glitches in the FP. Thanks!
Hi Cbl,
You have to request ingredients for a product in one of your facilities by clicking on the + sign in one of the product boxes. Then one of your neighbors has to go to the other wall requests and click on Send Ingredients for the one you requested. Then when you get it in your gift box you have to store it.

When a goal calls for a specific facility that is the only one you can use for that goal. If you don't own it then you can not complete that goal.
Old Aug 13 2023, 08:22 PM

Harvest 3748 rabbits. If a rabbit hutch only holds 150 rabbits and a farmer only has one rabbit hutch I think it would be impossible to do this item. 3748/150=24.9 days but you can only harvest every 2 days so it would take at least 48 days to harvest 3748 rabbits. I need a magic hat! LOL

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs