Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2021, 11:01 AM

Default no coins being deposited when I play

1401873092 )user number I have bought coins never showed up also no coins for anything when I play
Old May 06 2021, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by danche View Post
1401873092 )user number I have bought coins never showed up also no coins for anything when I play
Hi danche,
You have been answered several times about this. Please use the instructions in the following link to find your posts and the answers after them:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

My last answer to you is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=3893
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 06 2021 at 11:18 AM.
Old May 06 2021, 11:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgill2002 View Post
When do the rest of the facilities come back into the manager? I am only seeing the ones that sell the products from the other facilities.
Hi mgill,
Please click in your Facility Manager and then click in the Funnel

Be sure it is set the following way, so you can see and work all facilities in all farms from the Facility Manager.

If you have to change any setting, please remember to click in the green check mark to save changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2021, 11:45 AM

Default Same problem, looping

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi IrisVermont

We are not getting other posts saying they are not able to load the game and we have loaded your farms quickly.

Have you restarted your computer?

Please reset your router/modem for a minute and then check if you can load the game.

The game has no way of looping trying to restart, so maybe your computer is encountering an error and restarting it.

If you are having problems with 2 browsers and they are updated and all windows updates are done, then it could be an internet problem in your area. Sometimes one of the multiple links used to get facebook and then more links to get the game could have heavy traffic and then you have that kind of problems.

Im sorry you are having those problems but you will have to wait and continue trying to load the game from time to time.

Hi Mary .. I have been having this same problem. I hadn't seen any posts about it until today. Signing into FarmTown and it won't "connect" .. just keeps restarting over and over. Sometimes it happens multiple times per day. I have to clear the memcache to get the looping to stop .. but it only stays in effect for one session. If I leave FT and come back, it starts all over again. I usually restart the computer. It doesn't happen "every" time I come to FT ..
Just thought I'd add the information so that developers maybe look at it since it's not just one person affected. Thanks
Old May 06 2021, 11:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
Hi Mary .. I have been having this same problem. I hadn't seen any posts about it until today. Signing into FarmTown and it won't "connect" .. just keeps restarting over and over. Sometimes it happens multiple times per day. I have to clear the memcache to get the looping to stop .. but it only stays in effect for one session. If I leave FT and come back, it starts all over again. I usually restart the computer. It doesn't happen "every" time I come to FT ..
Just thought I'd add the information so that developers maybe look at it since it's not just one person affected. Thanks
Hi dnreynolds,
Please reset your router/modem for a minute and then check if you can load the game.

The game has no way of looping trying to restart, so maybe your computer or the browser is encountering an error and restarting it. If the game encounters an error it just stops loading.
Old May 06 2021, 09:02 PM

Default Sending FarmCash to a Neighbor

Are you supposed to be able to send cash to a neighbor? It doesn't work for me.
Old May 06 2021, 09:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoulder View Post
Are you supposed to be able to send cash to a neighbor? It doesn't work for me.
Hi tmoulder,
That function has not been added back in yet.
Old May 07 2021, 06:00 AM

Default Storage

When I try to move things unto my farm from storage it says "can't move now try later" this is for anything I try to move. 243016776272820
Old May 07 2021, 06:24 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
When I try to move things unto my farm from storage it says "can't move now try later" this is for anything I try to move. 243016776272820
Hi kbirk1950,

What's the exact method you are using to get something out of storage? Are you using the purple freestyle (purple hand) for example or just opening storage and clicking on an item to place it?

Please list an example of the Items you are trying to move from storage to your farm.

Are you trying to place an item on top of something else?

What have you already tried to correct this yourself?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 07 2021, 07:30 AM

Cool missing farms. All my farms are missing

I wonder if I will ever get my facilities, tools, animals, farms back? I purchased a new computer during the last phase of the conversion. I now have one farm no tools 4 trees, no neighbors. I don't understand how this change is better, when I have been bankrupt.
Closed Thread