Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 24 2015, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
Since yesterday morning, after the new update, I can not use my Farm Stats tool. My farm keeps timing out. Over and over. I have already memcached, already allowed popups and did the and these sites to popups on my browser. I have some friends that are still fine and others in my predicament. I'm just saying this for the information to be noticed by developers, I know there isn't anything to be done till its fixed. But it is making me crazy plodding along on all 28 farms is going back a few years and tedious lol
I am having the same problem!!!!!
Old Dec 24 2015, 12:52 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I am having the same problem!!!!!
Hi dcsully,

The devs are working on the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience at this time as ask that you try to be patient while they work on it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 24 2015, 01:09 PM

I have tried that MaryMarcel but still not working once again thank you for your quick response at this busy time now I suggest you all go enjoy the Christmas time with your families we will still be here when you come back <3
Old Dec 24 2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireneM View Post
I have tried that MaryMarcel but still not working once again thank you for your quick response at this busy time now I suggest you all go enjoy the Christmas time with your families we will still be here when you come back <3
Hi EireneM

Yes, we noticed that nothing suggested was working, but the developers are aware of the problem and trying to fix it. Thanks for your patience and Happy Christmas

Last edited by Taz D; Dec 24 2015 at 02:32 PM.
Old Dec 24 2015, 03:33 PM

Thank you for passing it on marymarcel. and a Happy Christmas to you and yours and to all who take time to help us here
Old Dec 24 2015, 06:50 PM

Smile disappearing Llama/Sheep after Purchase

When I purchase either of the aforementioned animals and place them on my farm, I see maybe 8 on the ground that will not go into the Shed. No matter how many I purchase it remains 8 in the shed. Thank you in advance for any assistantance and/or replies to this. Respectfully, GrannyBillie
Old Dec 24 2015, 06:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyBillie View Post
When I purchase either of the aforementioned animals and place them on my farm, I see maybe 8 on the ground that will not go into the Shed. No matter how many I purchase it remains 8 in the shed. Thank you in advance for any assistantance and/or replies to this. Respectfully, GrannyBillie
Hi GrannyBillie,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 25 2015, 05:55 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the Developers of this great game and to all the Moderators who take the time to answer our many questions and problems. Be safe and enjoy the Holiday season
Old Dec 25 2015, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the Developers of this great game and to all the Moderators who take the time to answer our many questions and problems. Be safe and enjoy the Holiday season
I second that
Old Dec 25 2015, 06:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
Since yesterday morning, after the new update, I can not use my Farm Stats tool. My farm keeps timing out. Over and over. I have already memcached, already allowed popups and did the and these sites to popups on my browser. I have some friends that are still fine and others in my predicament. I'm just saying this for the information to be noticed by developers, I know there isn't anything to be done till its fixed. But it is making me crazy plodding along on all 28 farms is going back a few years and tedious lol
For people having this problem (I am having it too), remember that when you hire, you can click on the Show Work Info button to show which farms are ready to work for that type of hire. It is not ideal, but it is getting me by until the Stats tool is fixed.
Closed Thread