Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 14 2022, 12:00 PM

Since May 2021, I have not been able to Boost my trains. This does't seem fair. I have emailed support numerous time. If FB could fix this last MAJOR problem, why can't they fix the "BOOST" problem?
I have tried Chrome, Edge and Safari without success. I clean my cache every week at a minimum.
ACEY
1261092037 Build No: 399
Old Oct 14 2022, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceyducey View Post
Since May 2021, I have not been able to Boost my trains. This does't seem fair. I have emailed support numerous time. If FB could fix this last MAJOR problem, why can't they fix the "BOOST" problem?
I have tried Chrome, Edge and Safari without success. I clean my cache every week at a minimum.
ACEY
1261092037 Build No: 399
Hi aceyducey

I moved your post to the thread about Trains.

Im sorry this happened to you but there is nothing we can do about it. Only Facebook has to fix but we do not have a response about why the havent done this yet.
You may contact facebook reporting an error but you know they are not good answering.

If you try to send gifts from the Send gifts tab, do you have the same problem? or it is only for trains boosts?

Im not sure if this could work for you or not but if you have lot of friends and you have problems with both features, one thing you could try is to check if all your game friends are still playing.

If they have stopped playing, then you could remove them as neighbors and also as facebook friends and see if the lists then load.
Old Oct 14 2022, 03:09 PM

I cannot send gifts from the SEND GIFT button either. I wish there was som way I could get rid of the my friends list and just use my FT neighbors to send train boosts.

BTW, i cannot find the place where you move this request too. Would you please give me the link so I can get to it?

Thank you,
Acey
Old Oct 14 2022, 04:59 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I cannot send gifts from the SEND GIFT button either. I wish there was som way I could get rid of the my friends list and just use my FT neighbors to send train boosts.

BTW, i cannot find the place where you move this request too. Would you please give me the link so I can get to it?

Thank you,
Acey
Hi Acey,

marymarcel replied to you in this thread. Here's the link to it:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6513450

Please take some time to try to learn how to find your posts on the forum as the replies are usually just after you posted or on the next page. Here's the link to help you with that:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Oct 14 2022, 05:39 PM

This is an error message I receive.

Error
param filters has too many elements.

Acey
Old Oct 14 2022, 06:00 PM

Quote:
This is an error message I receive.

Error
param filters has too many elements.

Acey
Hi aceyducey

Are you getting that error when you try to send gifts and train boost requests?
Is that error showing up in the console below the game screen?
Old Oct 14 2022, 07:07 PM

Yes for both. I thought I would try Edge on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra. I can do FT on it pretty good with Edge. This is the first time I have seen this error and only on Samsung Edge app.
Old Oct 14 2022, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Yes for both. I thought I would try Edge on my Samsung Note 20 Ultra. I can do FT on it pretty good with Edge. This is the first time I have seen this error and only on Samsung Edge app.
Hi aceyducey

Im confused, you said you were not able to send train boost requests since 2021 and you cant send gifts from Send gifts tab either.

Are you trying to play and send gifts/boost requests from a mobile only or did you try on a computer?

We know that some farmers use a mobile device to do some things on the game but maybe not all the functions work so you may get errors.

You need to try the game in a computer, and then see if you get the same error.
The error "param filters has too many elements" is showing up since 2021 or is this a complete different error?
Old Oct 14 2022, 08:14 PM

Everything I said before this and since May 2021 has been on my Imac computer. The YES for both was for a question you asked whether I was not able to boost trains and/or send gifts. I can't do either on my computer. I get the spinning wheel for both on the computer since May 2021.

Just for the heck of it, tonight only, I tried to boost trains on my Edge app on the cell phone. Never had tried this before. That error message came ONLY from my cell phone using the Edge app. First time I ever saw this error message. I do not play Farmtown on my cell phone. Again, this was simply a longshot type of experiment by me.

Sorry If I confused you. I hope this clarifies everything for you.
Acey
Old Oct 14 2022, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Everything I said before this and since May 2021 has been on my Imac computer. The YES for both was for a question you asked whether I was not able to boost trains and/or send gifts. I can't do either on my computer. I get the spinning wheel for both on the computer since May 2021.

Just for the heck of it, tonight only, I tried to boost trains on my Edge app on the cell phone. Never had tried this before. That error message came ONLY from my cell phone using the Edge app. First time I ever saw this error message. I do not play Farmtown on my cell phone. Again, this was simply a longshot type of experiment by me.

Sorry If I confused you. I hope this clarifies everything for you.
Acey
Hi Aceyducey,
It can be one of 2 things. Either it is the Facebook issue that is affecting some that will not open the list for those. Facebook to the best of our knowledge has yet to fix that.

Or you have too many friends that play Farm Town. Facebook has limited the number of names they will pass on for thaose lists a couple times. We do not know what the limit is at this time, but if you have a lot of friends that play you may need to cut down that number to get the list to display.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working