Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 26 2022, 02:06 PM

Default farm cash gift

i sent a farm cash gift to neighbor Elizabeth Rose and i got receipt and cash taken out, but she has not yet received it....been about one hour....does it take a while?
Old Dec 26 2022, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstech View Post
i sent a farm cash gift to neighbor Elizabeth Rose and i got receipt and cash taken out, but she has not yet received it....been about one hour....does it take a while?
Hi bosstech

Ask your friend to open her red gift box, the 55 Farm Cash Gift Box is there.
Old Dec 26 2022, 06:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Farmers

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post Release Updates - December 24th, 12:00AM

- Released workarounds for the Facebook bugs affecting areas of the game like sending train boosts, neighbour requests and gifts back to players. When using the 'Send Gifts Back to All' button in the 'My Requests' page we are showing you a friend selector with all the senders of the gifts you just accepted, we know is not ideal as you have to do some extra clicking on each friend, but at least you don't have to search for each friend manually to send gifts back to them.

Hopefully Facebook fix this bug soon and we can go back to the original flow.
all I get is a spinning circle, the same i have had for over 18 months of not being able to send out boosts for my trains or send gifts from the gift page
Old Dec 26 2022, 06:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
all I get is a spinning circle, the same i have had for over 18 months of not being able to send out boosts for my trains or send gifts from the gift page
Hi Keef,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as your problem has nothing to do with the current release.
Your problem is not going to be solved with the work arounds they have added. Those are only to fix the latest problems that Facebook caused.
The only thing we can suggest to fix your problem is to reduce the number of friends you have that play Farm Town. Facebook will not transmit large numbers of names for the pop ups. You need to reduce them until you are under their maximum number of names. We do not know what that number is. At one time it was 500 but it has been lowered at least twice since then.
They is nothing else that we can do to help you with this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2022, 07:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Send All not working

When I try to do the Send All nothing happens. I cannot choose the gift even. Two days ago I could choose the gift and got a list of friends but not any more. I'm on the web using Google Chrome.
Old Dec 26 2022, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
When I try to do the Send All nothing happens. I cannot choose the gift even. Two days ago I could choose the gift and got a list of friends but not any more. I'm on the web using Google Chrome.
Hi Kathy,
I am guessing you mean the Return All. Did any of the gifts you accepted say Return Gift next to them? If you have already sent them gifts through the Send Gift tab then you can't send them another.
Make sure your Chrome is up to date.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 26 2022, 08:04 PM

Hoping this is the right place to ask this. My girlfriend has tried to send a Turbo Fishing Boat 40x40 to a Super Neighbor of hers. It will not allow her to send it. It says he needs to put the Turbo Fishing Boat 36x36 in his storage first. He has it in his storage already. He even took it out, placed it on a farm and then returned it back to his storage. He has helped her a lot and she would like to send him this boat for being such a great Super Neighbor to her. Please offer some suggestions for her problem.
Old Dec 26 2022, 08:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Hoping this is the right place to ask this. My girlfriend has tried to send a Turbo Fishing Boat 40x40 to a Super Neighbor of hers. It will not allow her to send it. It says he needs to put the Turbo Fishing Boat 36x36 in his storage first. He has it in his storage already. He even took it out, placed it on a farm and then returned it back to his storage. He has helped her a lot and she would like to send him this boat for being such a great Super Neighbor to her. Please offer some suggestions for her problem.
Hi KY,
We will need her super neighbors account ID in order to check this. They can find it on the bottom of their Farms page
Old Dec 26 2022, 08:44 PM

Thank you. I will tell him about the ID number.
Old Dec 27 2022, 09:33 AM

Well he said it came through since I wrote you last night. Thank you for the quick response and telling me where to locate the ID number in case I ever need to know it for my own use.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support