Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 10 2023, 12:42 PM

thank you marymarcel for the help and the patience to lead this blind chick called Hanni to find the corns *heart*
German saying: auch ein blindes huhn findet ein korn"
Old Jan 10 2023, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonalm View Post
thank you marymarcel for the help and the patience to lead this blind chick called Hanni to find the corns *heart*
German saying: auch ein blindes huhn findet ein korn"
You are very welcome vonalm, I had a good laugh with your German saying
Old Jan 10 2023, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You are very welcome vonalm, I had a good laugh with your German saying
i had hoped you would *heart*
Old Jan 12 2023, 02:16 AM

For the gift reward, I selected cinnamon trees and 'won' 90 on the spinner. But when I put them out, there were only 68. This doesn't seem fair!
Old Jan 12 2023, 07:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
For the gift reward, I selected cinnamon trees and 'won' 90 on the spinner. But when I put them out, there were only 68. This doesn't seem fair!
Hi Refarner,

Did the number of trees in your gift box match the amount the reward said it would give you, or did it only go wrong when you tried to place the trees on your farm?

Did you show everything in your game preferences so that you could see everything that was on the farm where you were trying to place them?

We can see you have run memcache so there's no need to run that again and it may prevent this happening the next time.

If the trees are still missing the only thing we can suggest if you need more is to exchange gifts for them or request them as a gift so that your friends can send them to you as we have no way to replace them for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 12 2023, 10:34 AM

I keep sending ingredients and not getting credit. WHAT are ingredient packs?!!! My wife's account.
Old Jan 12 2023, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I keep sending ingredients and not getting credit. WHAT are ingredient packs?!!! My wife's account.
Hi John,
You can find out what any of the farm pass goals are and what is required for them in the Game Guide chapter 34 about the farm pass:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=658742

Ingredient packs are where ingredients for a product are asked for by clicking the + in the product boxes in the facilities. If you are supposed to send them then you would need to go to the My Requests/Show Other Wall Requests and find those that say "Can you send me ingredients to make..." and click on Send Ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2023, 10:44 AM

So the Send Gifts page is USELESS for sending ingredient gifts, STUPID!!!

it must be REQUESTED first and sent from the OTHER WALL page?! CRAZY!!!
Old Jan 12 2023, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
So the Send Gifts page is USELESS for sending ingredient gifts, STUPID!!!

it must be REQUESTED first and sent from the OTHER WALL page?! CRAZY!!!
Hi John,
In this case yes. They can be sent from the other wall page or your newsfeed if they show up there. You can not just send normal gifts as the point is to send all the ingredients to make a product, not just one item.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2023, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Refarner,

Did the number of trees in your gift box match the amount the reward said it would give you, or did it only go wrong when you tried to place the trees on your farm?

Did you show everything in your game preferences so that you could see everything that was on the farm where you were trying to place them?

We can see you have run memcache so there's no need to run that again and it may prevent this happening the next time.

If the trees are still missing the only thing we can suggest if you need more is to exchange gifts for them or request them as a gift so that your friends can send them to you as we have no way to replace them for you.
Honestly, I didn't check how many were in the gift box so I don't know. Yes, everything was selected as I only restrict what displays when I go to the job mkt. I didn't think I'd put out 90 so I used search to establish the number (68) and the gift box was empty.

I guess 68 is a decent number of trees anyway. Thanks

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs