Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 19 2021, 06:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hi. There is a problem with the fuel station for me. A few weeks ago I reported that my fuel had gone down considerably. Had a discussion about this on the forum and we could not come to an agreement. It has been ok since then but today I did my facs and beforehand I had 128,372,830 fuel in the fuel station. I checked again soon after and I now have 65,866,480. Please help get this sorted out, thank you. I/D 1665486885.
Hi tina7447,

Taz is not available at the moment. I've had a look at your previous posts about this and the responses.

If you recall Taz mentioned that selling some would have reduced the amount of fuel tanks you had and that we were unable to see what fuel you had prior to you seeing a problem, but that we are unable to see every method that can be used to sell harvests from storage. What I can see is what Taz has mentioned in his reply to your other post, that the fuel tanks we can see in your storage is giving you the right figures for what you are seeing now.

I can see you've cashed out and sold all non-ingredients (for me) today so I've checked that fuel tanks are not showing up for sale in that category, done both of those and checked that neither of those caused any fuel tanks to go missing from storage and that was fine for me.

Could you have at any time since you last saw the larger amount of fuel at the fuel station sold a portion of anything in any other category that wasn't non-ingredients (for me)? For example had you sold a portion of what was showing up for From Facilities, that would have sold some of the fuel tanks.

If it's not that, then I suggest you contact support about this for them to look into. I can see you've worked with them on on a previous occasion so I've not included the full instructions for that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 19 2021, 07:17 AM

Hey Tiger, thank you for your quick reply. After studying your message several times I went to trade market, clicked on Tom and went through all options. I have something in my head that I might have sold some other things, cos I remember clicking on " half of all ". Just guessing that I probably sold fuel unintentionally. It was actually about half my fuel missing. Grrrrrr. Won't do that again. Thank you, my mind is now at rest. Regards, Tina.
Old Aug 19 2021, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Hey Tiger, thank you for your quick reply. After studying your message several times I went to trade market, clicked on Tom and went through all options. I have something in my head that I might have sold some other things, cos I remember clicking on " half of all ". Just guessing that I probably sold fuel unintentionally. It was actually about half my fuel missing. Grrrrrr. Won't do that again. Thank you, my mind is now at rest. Regards, Tina.
Hi Tina,

Oh dear, yes that would have done it if you did sell half as that does look like the difference you are seeing. OK thanks very much for coming back to let us know. I'm crossing my fingers for you to you remember to check for that in the future and no more problems.

You're welcome, glad we were able to help. Have a great day!

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 19 2021, 08:32 AM

I sold all of my fish but it took all of my fuel that i earned and gifted. How do i get my fuel back ?
Old Aug 19 2021, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
I sold all of my fish but it took all of my fuel that i earned and gifted. How do i get my fuel back ?
Hi Freemanwpb,
I just checked your data and you have 83,640 earned fuel tanks and 243 gift fuel tanks in your storage. So selling your fish did not take your stored fuel tanks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 19 2021, 09:32 AM

Have a good day, thank you.
Old Aug 20 2021, 04:23 PM

lost 10million fuel tanks when selling items and crops the fuel tanks wasnt even ticked

hope you are going to help me
Old Aug 20 2021, 04:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vron View Post
lost 10million fuel tanks when selling items and crops the fuel tanks wasnt even ticked

hope you are going to help me
Hi vron,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
You just refueled about an hour ago. That would be where your fuel tanks went.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2021, 06:13 AM

Default equipment for layered farms no longer working

My equipment for layered farms no longer works properly. Each plot, tree, flower, or body of water has to be worked as if they are not layered. Did something change that I missed? Michele
Old Aug 25 2021, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzContos View Post
My equipment for layered farms no longer works properly. Each plot, tree, flower, or body of water has to be worked as if they are not layered. Did something change that I missed? Michele
Hi MitzContos,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools.

Is this happening when working your own farms or when working for someone else? Nothing has changed as far as we know.

Pick up one of the tools with Extent mode, like you were going to use it and you will see the icon of that tool bottom right of your game screen. Click on that icon and you will see 2 more icons, the top one is Highlight mode, click on the bottom one with a yellow square outline to make sure that you are using it in Extent mode.

Clickable Help Links:

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity