Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 24 2021, 01:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txluce View Post
I have been missing a significant number of crops in my storage... My 4 hour crops, 4 day 5 day and 6 day storage amounts were over 3 million and now they are back down to about 150 thousand. My ID # 100000321621600 Thanks for any help you can give me and thanks for all your hard work during change over
Hi Txluce,
I am sorry, but we have no way to check how much you had in your storage before. All we can see is what is currently there. We do not have any way to add any of those back either.

You need to run the Zip function in your storage as you have many large boxes of some of those crops that you may not be seeing. By using the Zip you will combine all types into regular size boxes to see the total amount you have.

It may well be that because of the long absence of trains and ships that you have run your storage amounts down with loading your facilities and not getting the extra you get from those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 24 2021 at 02:04 PM.
Old Apr 25 2021, 02:23 AM

Good morning. 1665486885. I already had one frozen lake and one lake with boat on my farm 33. Couple of days ago I bought one more frozen lake and two more lake with boat. All I see on there yesterday was two frozen lake, which is correct and one lake with boat, but there should be three. Can you please look and see if you can find out where my two lake with boat have gone please. Thank you.
Old Apr 25 2021, 04:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
Good morning. 1665486885. I already had one frozen lake and one lake with boat on my farm 33. Couple of days ago I bought one more frozen lake and two more lake with boat. All I see on there yesterday was two frozen lake, which is correct and one lake with boat, but there should be three. Can you please look and see if you can find out where my two lake with boat have gone please. Thank you.
Hi tina,

I have moved your post to the help and support thread for missing items.
Thank you for your ID.

I have checked your data and your farm 33. Please contact the support team about this. In case you need help with that:

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 25 2021, 12:07 PM

Thank you Taz.
Old Apr 26 2021, 07:43 AM

Default Missing/Ghosted Wool Shed and Sheep

I've known for some time that several farms were missing the wool sheds that had been there forever. Several have only a handful of animals (seen when harvesting) when they were full or nearly so before changes.

Farm 11 has a ghosted wool shed...can't tell which one because I can't harvest from either. This happened when I used the purple glove to move barns to the extreme edge of the farm. I'm wondering if that may have had something to do with missing wool sheds as I did move barns on many farms.
Old Apr 26 2021, 08:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
I've known for some time that several farms were missing the wool sheds that had been there forever. Several have only a handful of animals (seen when harvesting) when they were full or nearly so before changes.

Farm 11 has a ghosted wool shed...can't tell which one because I can't harvest from either. This happened when I used the purple glove to move barns to the extreme edge of the farm. I'm wondering if that may have had something to do with missing wool sheds as I did move barns on many farms.
Hi Jeersmom,

As far as I recall ghosting animal sheds and harvesting them stopped working a very long time ago before the migration. It looked like you were getting products but the extras didn't remain in storage. I am sorry but we can't help you with that as it's a trick you're not supposed to do so we're not permitted to post or allow others to post any particular method on various tricks.

If you are seeing more than one type of animal shed on a farm, reload your game. If one is ghosted, it shouldn't show up any more, it will still be showing on the farm you ghosted it from.

If after reloading you still see 2 the same on the farm then you can move one of them, doesn't matter which one, to a farm that doesn't have one. The remaining one won't lose the animals in it. When there are 2 of the same animal sheds on the same farm, you don't have twice the animals, the duplicate behaves as decoration, it just shows you the same animals that are in the other one so you can harvest from either of them. If it's a wool shed you are seeing duplicated, you won't be able to buy the animals for it from the store yet as those have not been added back to the game as they are animated.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 26 2021, 08:42 PM

"As far as I recall ghosting animal sheds and harvesting them stopped working a very long time ago before the migration." All I know is that when I tried to move the wool shed with the purple glove a second one appeared. I did not buy it. Neither one seems to have any animals inside. MISSING wool sheds (and the sheep in them) on other farms is the real problem.
Old Apr 26 2021, 09:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeemersmom View Post
"As far as I recall ghosting animal sheds and harvesting them stopped working a very long time ago before the migration." All I know is that when I tried to move the wool shed with the purple glove a second one appeared. I did not buy it. Neither one seems to have any animals inside. MISSING wool sheds (and the sheep in them) on other farms is the real problem.
Hi Jeemersmom,
Regardless of how you got the second wool shed on your farm 11, you need to put one of them (won't matter which one) in storage and add it in place of one of those missing. That might bring back the sheep that are associated with that farm.

Unfortunately we have no way to restore you missing wool sheds or sheep. You can contact Support for a refund of the coins for the missing wool sheds and replace them on those farms. You can not currently buy more sheep though until the developers add the animals back in the game.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 02 2021, 02:12 AM

Your answer to my not having copra - Hi Judyjor,
You can not nor will you ever get the Copra Meal itself. Whe you post an ingredients request you get the ingredients to make the product, not the product itself.
The "problem" with Copra was not fixed last year because it isn't a problem. The ingredient request is working correctly. - I understand that - what I am experiencing is zero coconuts in storage, from my hundreds of trees or from ingred.
Old May 02 2021, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judyjor714@att.net View Post
Your answer to my not having copra - Hi Judyjor,
You can not nor will you ever get the Copra Meal itself. Whe you post an ingredients request you get the ingredients to make the product, not the product itself.
The "problem" with Copra was not fixed last year because it isn't a problem. The ingredient request is working correctly. - I understand that - what I am experiencing is zero coconuts in storage, from my hundreds of trees or from ingred.

Hi judyjor714

The coconut trees are 3 day trees, even irrigated it takes 30 hours between harvests. Your storage currently shows 7,056 coconuts.

There are 26 different facilities that use coconuts. You have 5,611 coconut trees. Your 5 fodder factories take a total of 3600 coconuts by themselves if they are empty. That leaves 25 more facilities still needing coconuts.

Before filling all your facilities, open your Facility Manager and click in the little note book at the top of the Facility Manager. That is the Ingredient Planner.

You have to set it to All Facilities, 15 Days (this is a full run for loading your facs to 100%) and By Missing. Put a check mark to Include Disable products option.
Then click in blue Update button.

Any ithem with black and red numbers means: The black number is the amount you need in your storage to fill your facilities at 100%

The red number into brackets for that items means how many more you need to store to get the black number.

If you see coconuts have red numbers into brackets, then you do not have enough to fill all your facilities using coconuts to 100%

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing