Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 31 2021, 02:54 AM

My s/n did my farms last night and left me a message that he could no water them. I have tried this morning and although they show as being watered the time of the crops etc on each farm show that they have not been watered. Any help appreciated. Thank you.
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiebud View Post
When will we be able to make our farm bigger or is there anywhere besides on the map to go to real estate office?
Thank You
Hi rosiebud

I moved your post to the Migration thread as you dont have issues loading the game.
The HTML5 thread is for farmers having problems loading the game, so if you have questions please post in this thread.

The map has not been added yet and there is not another way to go to realtor office.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will read which features are allowed at this time and which ones have not been added yet.

There is more usefull information about features if you scroll down that page. We will update the information as soon as new features are added.
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina7447 View Post
My s/n did my farms last night and left me a message that he could no water them. I have tried this morning and although they show as being watered the time of the crops etc on each farm show that they have not been watered. Any help appreciated. Thank you.
Hi tina

Did your SN tell you what happened when they tried to irrigate your farms?

If they click in the sprinkler, then the screen with all your farms names, should show greyed for the farms they are not able to irrigate yet.

You could ask them to check their time (hour, minutes, am/pm) and date (day, month, year) in their computer in case any of them are off.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 31 2021 at 07:53 AM.
Old Jan 31 2021, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi tina

Did your SN tell you what happened when they tried to irrigate your farms?

Staying on a farm, if they hover on the mobile sprinkler they should see if that farm can be irrigated or if not, then the time they have to wait.
Does this only work for SNs? When I'm on my farm and hover on the sprinkler it just shows "irrigate plants" even though the plants are already irrigated. In the flash version it showed the time left but not the html version.
Old Jan 31 2021, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Does this only work for SNs? When I'm on my farm and hover on the sprinkler it just shows "irrigate plants" even though the plants are already irrigated. In the flash version it showed the time left but not the html version.
Hi Dr. Dirt

I'm so sorry, I was confused as we are testing the mobile sprinklers and forgot it is only available for testing.

I will modify my previous post.
Old Jan 31 2021, 08:01 AM

I'm trying to buy a Frozen Lake for $30 for my 31st Farm. I'm having problems placing it on my farm and I have everything hidden. If we can't buy any Farm Cash items for our farms yet, I don't mind waiting.
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 31 2021, 08:22 AM

Hi Mary and thank you for your reply. Will ask him when I get the chance. Time difference is a good few hours. Have a good day.
Old Jan 31 2021, 09:25 AM

Default working as a SN

last week i was able to work on a neighbors farmn(Kathy Plummer), this week i am not able to work on her farm.
Old Jan 31 2021, 09:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
I'm trying to buy a Frozen Lake for $30 for my 31st Farm. I'm having problems placing it on my farm and I have everything hidden. If we can't buy any Farm Cash items for our farms yet, I don't mind waiting.
Hi Alexandra,
You do have to have a clear space to set the item down even with the purple hand currently. Hiding everything doesn't help because you can't see where the clear area is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 31 2021, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana052711 View Post
last week i was able to work on a neighbors farmn(Kathy Plummer), this week i am not able to work on her farm.
Hi Diana,
I moved your post to the thread for the Game Migration. Please post here during this time with problems.
What happens currently when you try to work on her farms?

What work were you trying to do?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread