Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2015, 09:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have not had any bad experiences planting crops, ft is working perfectly as always..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 03 2015, 11:44 AM

Right before this last upgrade they did a "fix" concerning some crops... i.e. Wheat... since this fix if you have Wheat planted in layers it is almost impossible to harvest and replant. Are the developers aware of this problem and a solution in the works? Or are we just suppose to deal with the frustration of having to plant and harvest a crop that is needed all the time that once was easy to get and restock and now is a complete pain in the hind side?
Old Sep 03 2015, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjames79 View Post
Right before this last upgrade they did a "fix" concerning some crops... i.e. Wheat... since this fix if you have Wheat planted in layers it is almost impossible to harvest and replant. Are the developers aware of this problem and a solution in the works? Or are we just suppose to deal with the frustration of having to plant and harvest a crop that is needed all the time that once was easy to get and restock and now is a complete pain in the hind side?
Simple depending on how your doing it some do x3 some x6 some x9 if this is case use combine to work part of it then refresh into same farm this will hide the worked items and show the still to work it is not the fault of developers if you try and overload the system. New wheat and other crops look better and didn't like old wheat it looks same wasted or growing/ grown
Old Sep 03 2015, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
they cant use big tools? this would happen if you don't share your tools or fuel with people you wish to hire if you do there should be no problem with new player using the biggest tools you own.
I do have it so they can use my tools an fuel both! And when someone comes to work they are saying they don't see the tools or can't get into the Tool box an click on them. That is why I posted in here to begin with. I have allowed them the ability to use my stuff!
Old Sep 03 2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Simple depending on how your doing it some do x3 some x6 some x9 if this is case use combine to work part of it then refresh into same farm this will hide the worked items and show the still to work it is not the fault of developers if you try and overload the system. New wheat and other crops look better and didn't like old wheat it looks same wasted or growing/ grown
Simple was the way that it harvested before... hover over the crop, it highlighted and click. Now it won't highlight. And this occurred right after their fix. So all I am asking is for someone in the development group to look into this and fix the fix so that we can harvest and use the combine like we did before.
Old Sep 03 2015, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I do have it so they can use my tools an fuel both! And when someone comes to work they are saying they don't see the tools or can't get into the Tool box an click on them. That is why I posted in here to begin with. I have allowed them the ability to use my stuff!
I have had same with new people who think toolbox is bottom panel or haven't pressed green arrow to extend the toolbox that's 1 reason in past experience
Old Sep 03 2015, 02:13 PM

Quote:
they cant use big tools? this would happen if you don't share your tools or fuel with people you wish to hire if you do there should be no problem with new player using the biggest tools you own.
I have the option for them to use both my fuel an tools checked. That is why I am asking the question. SOme people say they can't open the tool box or they can't get the tools if they are able too!
Old Sep 03 2015, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I have the option for them to use both my fuel an tools checked. That is why I am asking the question. SOme people say they can't open the tool box or they can't get the tools if they are able too!

Hi lollipopthebunny

I had a look at your data and you have tools and fuel available for your workers and your tools are in storage.

Could it be possible they dont know how to get the tools from the tool box? Just remember that when the 14x14 tools were released, we got the option to use our mouse wheel when the Toolbox is open to scroll up and down to access the bigger tools and also the smallest tools. Perhaps they dont know that.
Old Sep 03 2015, 10:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
There have been some users complaining about the quantities of the new train cars to be too small, just as a comparison, for example in the case of the crop car, it delivers about 11500 crops, if you have 1 turbo locomotive with your friends helping this is equivalent to harvesting almost 4 40x40 farms fully planted (no space between fields) with highly demanded crops every 2 days.
This is true, however exactly 40% of those (approximately) 11500 are 12-hour crops. Since I have in storage 175,000 flax and 79,000 soybeans, I really don't need a train car to bring me another 1,500 of those every other day. Even sugarcane is something I need to plant only once in a while (precisely because it grows so quickly). What I really would like is for the train car to deliver a lot more of the 3-day crops, particularly corn and onions, that I do have to keep planted every single day. And 784 of each of those, even if I had a turbo locomotive to have them delivered every 2 days, just isn't enough to make it worth my while. This business of the train bringing more of the quick-growing crops and fewer of the slower-growing crops is consistent with some of the other aspects of the game (particularly the bonuses), but it is inverse to my actual needs. In fact, the faster a crop grows, the less need I feel to have my harvests supplemented.

I don't really have any expectation or hope of the FT crew doing anything to change this; I just wanted to explain my reasoning.

PS - I don't mean to sound like an ungrateful wretch. I love FT, and in this release I particularly like (besides the new levels) the "show all farms info at once" feature, and I'm looking forward to the arrival of the Canadian restaurant.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by earlgray; Sep 03 2015 at 11:06 PM.
Old Sep 04 2015, 12:51 AM

Talking Latest release brings happiness....

What a great surprise guys!!!! Came back from holidays to all these new goodies and fixes. Yeahhhhh. Great job once again...
Closed Thread