Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 29 2015, 09:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice813 View Post
I notice that when I am working someone's farm I am not always getting all my bonus coins and credit for my work. It saves the work but then if I miss something and then finish it does not give me credit for that work. what is the best way to save my work so I get credit for everything?
Hi Alice,
I moved your post to the thread about Bonuses. The only way you can get the bonus is to click on the Bonus Chest in the upper left corner. If it tells you there is more to be done then click the save button, then refresh that farm and find the items you missed. Then when you are done you click on the bonus chest again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 29 2015, 07:19 PM

Default Super Neighbor Question

I'm think there is probably an answer to this on this forum somewhere so sorry if it's been asked. I read about super neighbors and it says
"For now all farming operations are allowed except planting"...does that mean they can load my factories? I have a ton and they take forever to do!

Thanks for all you guys do...I'm always impressed!
Old Jun 29 2015, 07:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakers57 View Post
I'm think there is probably an answer to this on this forum somewhere so sorry if it's been asked. I read about super neighbors and it says
"For now all farming operations are allowed except planting"...does that mean they can load my factories? I have a ton and they take forever to do!

Thanks for all you guys do...I'm always impressed!
Hi,

No sorry they can't load your facilities. They can do any job that you would normally have to hire them to do... harvest, plow, trees, flowers, fish.

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 29 2015 at 07:29 PM.
Old Jun 29 2015, 07:41 PM

Thanks for answering so quickly!!
Old Jun 29 2015, 07:45 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakers57 View Post
Thanks for answering so quickly!!
you are welcome sneakers57
Old Jul 01 2015, 04:48 PM

Default Saving work

there has got to be a way to save all the work done while working someone else's farm - it does not matter if I am doing h/p, chopping or harvesting trees and flowers - it does not save everything.
The blue save button turns white - I do a little more and it stays white - I do not get all my credit or bonus coins.
Old Jul 01 2015, 05:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
there has got to be a way to save all the work done while working someone else's farm - it does not matter if I am doing h/p, chopping or harvesting trees and flowers - it does not save everything.
The blue save button turns white - I do a little more and it stays white - I do not get all my credit or bonus coins.
Hi Alice,
When the blue button turns white then it has saved what you have done. Are you completing 1 farm and collecting your bonus chest for that farm? If you leave that farm without collecting your bonus then you will lose it. You must complete all jobs on that individual farm then collect your bonus chest before moving on to the next farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2015, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
yes - I am collecting from 1 farm before moving to another - but I am not getting all my coins or credit
Hi Alice,
If you are able to click the bonus chest and collect then you are getting all of your bonus. The only reason you would not is if you have not finished everything on that farm and then you would get a message that something still needs to be done.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired